10 Reasons Why PVE Players Shouldn't PVP

JoeyDeluxe

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that the SWTOR player base extends beyond the US borders, right? Some speech in other countries IS restricted. It's just how things are.

Also, when referring to my country, please refrain from using ignorant abbreviations like "'Merica." This country and what it stands for deserves better than to have its name mangled in such a fashion.

You so mad, you're making me laugh so hard.

Keep it up.

Dis here Murica!

Apparently you didn't read the disclaimer. :( I know.... reading is hard.

I have no problem with the thread, but your reply here is snide, uncalled for, and frankly...wrong. you endorsed it. you seem to endorse ALL of it. it's not a leap to assume you would have a rationale for -- or at least understand the rationale behind -- everything that you so boisterously endorse.

I have no problem with the thread, but your reply here is snide, uncalled for, and frankly...wrong. you endorsed it. you seem to endorse ALL of it. it's not a leap to assume you would have a rationale for -- or at least understand the rationale behind -- everything that you so boisterously endorse.

I found it hilarious.

I didn't start any drama. I posted something I thought was humorous. For everyone to enjoy and giggle about. Others have started the drama. Some have giggled and laughed. Others take everything in this world stated by anyone personally. I feel sorry for the latter.

I wasn't terribly full of mirth going into this thread but shortly thereafter I was amused. Kudos.

10/10 just for pissing off LadyVix.

(And also because the OP is textbook satire, i.e. an argument made from the point of view opposite the one actually held by the author in order to poke fun at human folly or vice, which by the way doesn't fit Jeff Foxworthy AT ALL.)

<A quick disclaimer: This is not mine but I agreed with it so much I thought I would share it with the community at large.>

Holly Neil's 10 Reasons Why PVE Players Shouldn't PVP (These are all facts)

1.) All PVE players click

2.) All PVE players keyboard turn

3.) PVE players are used to hitting something that is not moving.

4.) PVE players are undoubtedly the cesspool of the community, they add literally nothing to the game, and complain when the intelligent PvP players get nice things.

5.) All PVE players have spinal cord issues, thus, slurp out of straws when attempting to click.

6.) All PVE players enter warzones with minimal expertise thinking SOA the Infernal one will be defending a Voidstar door.

7.) All PVE players think a lot of damage is doing 400k in a full length game.

8.) When PVE players lose in a Warzone it then becomes about their gear and how they are behind everybody else. It's never their fault for the loss.

9.) PVE players pop everything when a warrior force leaps to them, much like Whyspr the assassin ROFL

10.) PVE players care about winning/losing in regular Warzones because they average around 3 wins per week.

---

There you have it. There have been talks in the past about PVE players and them being useless. I have created a comprehensive list of facts that validate that they are indeed, useless in just about every facet of the game. Do not think just because all you do is PVP you are excluded from this list. Most of the people in this facebook group are a complete waste of space and should not comment on anything related to my game.

Have a great day!

At least you put it in a polite way, so that noone got offended!

10/10 just for pissing off LadyVix.

(And also because the OP is textbook satire, i.e. an argument made from the point of view opposite the one actually held by the author in order to poke fun at human folly or vice, which by the way doesn't fit Jeff Foxworthy AT ALL.)

He maliciously posted something to piss people off. It may have been different if (originally) posted in the PVP section of the forums, but when it was posted in general where you have a lot of PVEers, the intent is obvious.

With six characters having valor of 60+ I consider myself a PVPer, but insulting others isn't cool, funny, or anything else remotely positive.

Edited by LadyVix

Hence why I referred to them as ***** holes.

To your country? You mean our country you moron. Ever considered lightening up a bit man? Maybe Lighting up a bit. You seem really on edge... I guess that happens when you're the joke that's the OP huh.

In fairness to Vix, I'm not too fond of people referring to this country as Merica/Murica or whatever other rote iterations people have come up with either. People are going to say whatever they are going to say but it doesn't negate the fact that it makes them look rather inane.

Also, when referring to my country, please refrain from using ignorant abbreviations like "'Merica." This country and what it stands for deserves better than to have its name mangled in such a fashion.

I agree with this statement, being proud where you are from is very important and shouldn't be joked about.

I know plenty that has fought for my county and will put someone in their place making fun of it joking or not.

Edited by Caeliux

He maliciously posted something to piss people off. It may have been different if (originally) posted in the PVP section of the forums, but when it was posted in general where you have a lot of PVEers, the intent is obvious.

With six characters having valor of 60+ I consider myself a PVPer, but insulting others isn't cool, funny, or anything else remotely positive.

You are somewhat correct here. Intent was very obvious by originally posting on the general forums. It was for the general SWTOR population to have a giggle at. I don't mind that it was moved, as long as people still get to enjoy it. We live in such a thin skinned society anymore. Everyone always calling foul. People should really just lighten up and chuckle. No sense in being cereal always. Life is too short my friend.

#Be Well Friends.

The funniest part is that the op was not joking. pve heros, with very few exceptions, make terrible pvpers. Ops/FPs are meant to make you feel like a hero. PVP has no room for people that think that they are heros. Go do some duels if you want to 1v1 like a boss, leave the warzones for people that want to win.

This guy is a pve'er and we all know it. Look at his posts in this thread. He's insulted by the truth.

This guy is a pve'er and we all know it. Look at his posts in this thread. He's insulted by the truth.

Except the "truth" as you claim it here seemed to be about 99% incorrect in describing me as a primarily PvE'r. So I wouldn't call it the truth but rather your misguided perception of the "truth", also known as [your opinion].