2.0 inquisitor gear

landino

does anyone know if there will be better looking gear for inquisitors in 2.0? right now i dont like any of the chestpieces for them.. the only one i like is supreme inquisitors robe.. ive already seen the new sets for pvp and pve and find them hideous.. i want to know if the random customizable gear that goes into the gtn and drops off mobs looks better

Other then the new PVE end game gear all I've seen are re-colors of the battlemaster gloves. Personally I like the Arkanian chest/gloves myself. They give Inquisitors an armored look without going overboard. But I like my supreme robe/raven's mask combo too much.

Currently on live I use the Supreme Inquisitor's Robe, Revan's mask, Sith Raider Gloves, and the Czerka Guerrilla legs/boots. Once 2.0/makeb releases all I will be doing is changing the Sith Rader Gloves for the Arkanian gloves. I will then we extremely happy :)

Yeah, ive got the supreme inquisitor's robe with some adaptive heavy armor looking leggings and footings. cost me about 5 mil creds.. it was sooo worth it i must say. but i want to make another assassin and do not want to do it without looking good