Welcome to Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously disappointed by the cartel packs, to the point where I will now probably be leaving the game. I liked the idea of being able to get custom items, however the random nature of the packs is a major put off.

If you ever allow us to get the items that we want, perhaps I'll return, but until then, I'm finished.

bye bye care bear

This reminds me of why I've stuck with SWTOR since launch. Every so often, you find a piece of cool story or area design of a kind that you just don't get in other MMOs. The Theoretika was one of these. I went into the Theoretika having done no research, in-character, with a party of 4 people who took their time, explored at walking pace and pieced together the story as we went along. It was a blast. :cool:

More things along these lines would be welcome. Just a shame you can only do them once per character...

Stupid question, but how do you have to be to access the cartel market? I see on the character select screen I can purchase races from the opposing faction to play certain classes but am unsure on how to purchase them

Also, another dumb question, how many cartel coins are each race? Thank you for any responses.

Stupid question, but how do you have to be to access the cartel market? I see on the character select screen I can purchase races from the opposing faction to play certain classes but am unsure on how to purchase them

Also, another dumb question, how many cartel coins are each race? Thank you for any responses.

i think each race is around 600 cartel coins, and you can access the market via that button in game, top of the screen by default.

Seriously, worst quest design ever for the HK companion. The quests started off cool, but digging around forever to find the part after the initial wave of ppl is a giant waste of effing time. Seriously, what idiot thought this was cool. Why can't it be fight off some mobs that scavenged up the parts or something. Seriously, what the heck where you thinking?

It not even worth completing for me. Geez, I cannot complain loudly enough on the poor game design decision. To think you are charging ppl for this as exciting extra content. Going in tedious circles to find a part. NOT FUN