Synthweaver's - Aspiring Knight's Vest variations?

LSDAnonymous

Do variations of the Aspiring Knight's Vest exists? Such as the ones listed here, http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/21086/aspiring-knights-vest. I have found them listed on other sites as well.

If they did, I assumed they were reverse engineered, but I have talked to a couple synthweaver's now that said you can not reverse engineer the vest. Is it possible to learn these variations? If so, how does one learn it?

I was a huge fan of the Jedi knight commendation vest you get at the starter planet. When I had to ditch it for some of the most ugly robes ever, I barely wanted to leave my star ship I was so embarrassed. Due to synthweaving, and the Aspiring Knight's Vest, I can once again walk down my path with pride in what I wear. Thank you synthweaver's for making this place just slightly more beautiful, and making me feel good about being me ;)

According to Torhead.com, there are actually a few variations. Though I can't remember exactly how to get them. Crit-crafting will give an augment slot now so I don't know if those variations will ever pop up anymore. Your best bet is to keep crafting or if you're lucky, look on the GTN to see if a variation of it exists.

• 2 weeks later...
Just have an augmented one now. I asked a few people, and no one could RE it for a new schematic. All I've seen on the market is the crit crafted ones. So don't think they have been seen on my server yet, if they can be made at all. Ill keep an eye out though, and update if I ever do learn something :-)

As far as I'm aware, for orange armor, the schematics from UWT, Battlemaster & Warhero schematic boxes, and RE'd Campaign (and possibly black hole) are it. So no, there are no other varieties of that vest available.

(and yes, as a synthweaver, aspiring knight is the only medium chest armor I bother trying to craft augmented for sale)

Do variations of the Aspiring Knight's Vest exists? Such as the ones listed here, http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/21086/aspiring-knights-vest. I have found them listed on other sites as well.

If they did, I assumed they were reverse engineered, but I have talked to a couple synthweaver's now that said you can not reverse engineer the vest. Is it possible to learn these variations? If so, how does one learn it?

I was a huge fan of the Jedi knight commendation vest you get at the starter planet. When I had to ditch it for some of the most ugly robes ever, I barely wanted to leave my star ship I was so embarrassed. Due to synthweaving, and the Aspiring Knight's Vest, I can once again walk down my path with pride in what I wear. Thank you synthweaver's for making this place just slightly more beautiful, and making me feel good about being me ;)

That is so funny because I went through the exact same thing only 2 days ago. I like the look of it too. For me, after days of checking, there were none to be had on both GTN's. Then, I found the pattern with my Juggernaught, made it (alas no augment), traded it to a friend who put it up on Nar Shadda GTN, then I logged in my Sentinel and bought it. My toon is female and looks good in it.