Class Mission - Vengeance

Gunnett

I cannot defeat Sylas Wilkes for the life of me I've tried about half a dozen times. I've never taken more than twice to defeat anyone else. I originally tried with Andronikos as instructed by the mission but I was taken down very quickly by Sylas. I've tried about 5 times with Khem Val to defeat Sylas, I get so very close but die trying I even use a Trauma Medpac for a heal. Am I missing something?

I am Sith Assassin with the all my skill points in the Madness Tree.

I'm not sure about madness spec, but I am deception specced and beat this last night without much hassle. Im was lvl 27 or 28 at the time. I first tried to beat it with the new companion guy, but died. So before I re-engaged the boss I pulled out Khem and went at it and dropped him without much trouble, I dont remember but Khem might have died towards the end of the fight. With that said, I'm usually always making sure to upgrade his gear along with mine so it could be that your Khem just needs some more gear to put him on par with the quest. If that doesnt work, then you might want to grind out a couple more levels and come back to finish this quest, or of course, grab a friend, after all, it is an MMO ;)

• 10 months later...

I'm totally stuck on this too. Died about 10 times so far. Even levelled to 30 and still getting killed.

Never had this much trouble with any other mob at all.

Can get him down to about 5% but then i'm down.

Tried with the smuggler - he dies real fast - not a chance with him lucky to get him down to half before wea re both dead.

Tried it with Khem, healing packs and stims - still getting creamed.

So close but so far.

I'm a madness assasain and can normally burn anything down whilst khem tanks it. But not this guy.

I'm pissed as it shows poor questline development if you can not defeat a class quest mob without either help or a very specific build.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Its a boss on Tatooine :csw_tattooine: for inquisitors, when you first get Andronikos, and he wants his "revenge" (which i stole by killing the guy).

I beat it by using khem and telling him to attack first, because he seems to aggro me alot anyway, then the heroic moment and multiple ranged attacks. It was close though, i was a level 29 sith assassin hatred spec.

Hope this helps a little.