How is it going to work after xpac?

Hexdoll

Most likely 50-55, because a lot of people may not buy the expansion, so they would be punishing those who bought the expansion because there may not be a lot of people who will play 55 warzones.

yeah thats going to be awesome for pugs.......WAY under geared 50 to 54 vs 55 top geared premades

if it's 50-55 I'd imagine they'd buff everyone up to 55 stats like they do with pre50. Sure there'd be a gear gap but it wouldn't be all that bad. The real difference will come in, on how (if) the skill trees are reworked and what abilitys are added.

They've said they are going to eventually equalize expertise regardless of the pvp set you are wearing. That is most likely going to happen when the expansion comes out or shortly before it. So 50-55 might not be too bad, but still I'd prefer they didn't raise the level cap. Not a fan of constantly leveling up alts to the new cap every time they decide to raise it.

if it's 50-55 I'd imagine they'd buff everyone up to 55 stats like they do with pre50. Sure there'd be a gear gap but it wouldn't be all that bad. The real difference will come in, on how (if) the skill trees are reworked and what abilitys are added.

Cosidering bioware's past, it will probably **** up the balance even more