33 Sith running out of quests

Ughnaught

Hey all!

I'm currently 33 and am trying to find more quests. I'm on Taris right now, but I only have 2 quests that are 34 and the rest are 36+. I went back to Alderaan to see if I could find the bonus quest, but I've had no luck.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm about a quarter of the way through 33 and have very little idea other than grinding out a level or 2.

**Spoilers**

I just completed the quest with Pierce for Sith Juggernaut where he's in the tunnel and wounded and you have to rescue him.

You won't get the Alderaan bonus quest till around level 40 or so, so no worries about not seeing it yet.

The Taris bonus quests won't kick in until you complete the main planet quest line (the one with Thana Vesh, mmm yummy). It will show the bonus quest by the ship where you enter/leave Taris. So keep plugging away and finish the main storyline along with your class story. If your under leveled by a couple I imagine you may have missed some side quests along the way but nothing to worry about too much. If you really wanted some quick XP you could always try your hand at some of the heroics, flashpoints and pvp warzones as well.

Just make sure your gear is as up to date as possible, use the GTN if need be to find some good deals and such as well.

Edited by Ridickilis

Did you miss/pass the Tatooine bonus series?

I'm on my 6th charater and I'm always overleveled. My BH left Taris at almost 40. Make sure you don't bypass the kill x of y bonuses. They add up. Also clear the entire map. The exploration XP also adds up.

Thanks for all the suggestions! They are most appreciated.

I did find the npc that gives the Nar Shadaa quest in the Imperial Fleet. Only thing is that my quest log says it's level 25.

I thought I completed everything on Tatooine, but I'll go back and check later tonight to verify. Is the bonus quest giver near the spaceport as always?

The initial "breadcrumb" quest on the fleet is 25 for some odd reason, but the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series itself, as well as the quests and mobs, are all around 31-32

EDIT: And to your second question: Yes, the guy who starts the Tatooine Bonus Series is at the spaceport like normal

Edited by Raji_Lev

You did not miss the quest with Thana right? Because that happened to me once - I just didn't noticed the quest starter on the orbital station next to the shuttle that brings you to Taris. This planet storyline brings much experience so you should have enough to do on the planet. If you need more xp don't forget to log out in a cantina or other safe area to gain rested xp, that helps a lot.

Buy minor flashpoint xp boosts off the gtn. Que up on the groupfinder, and once it starts pop the boost. You should be able to que twice and get through nearly 2 on 1 boost. that should pick up the xp slack. Also, if this is your only toon, then make an alt. I know it sounds crazy right? Making a alt will help you level this toon faster? Technically yes, as far as time spent playing him. By cycling toons, you will always be in a rested state while gaining xp. Which means you'll level twice as fast. If you only play 1, eventually you will overlap the rested state, and gain less xp. Good luck to you!!