Mandalorian Iron useless now

Kosef

Yeah, the price has dropped on my server too. This was somewhat to be expected. The most profitable crafting now takes either multiple suppliers (pvp material/space daily boxes/pve drops) and a fair amount of investment through RE. I wasn't rich enough to jump on that boat before it got here though so I'm trying to find new markets that don't take as much investment. I'm finding companion gifts to be 3-5x what I pay for the missions to get them, which is better than what iron is selling for at the moment.

• 8 months later...

Hmmmmmm...

cartel market packs

gives speeders

gives crystals

gives modable armour,

so far Im seeing F2P impacting crafting..something done by subscribers.....a promise that Bioware made that we wouldnt be impacted by free to play.....technically correct but realistically we are.

So really who needs Mandalorian Iron? anyone?

Hmmmmmm...

cartel market packs

gives speeders

gives crystals

gives modable armour,

so far Im seeing F2P impacting crafting..something done by subscribers.....a promise that Bioware made that we wouldnt be impacted by free to play.....technically correct but realistically we are.

So really who needs Mandalorian Iron? anyone?

Nice Necro.

People who want Grade 27 armorings and mods sure as hell need Iron. F2P has not impacted the crafting of these, and crafters benefit greatly from crafting them. Please actually learn the topic you make assumptions about before posting.

I had like a full stack of them from UWT, never sold them on GTN coz I knew I was gonna use it for crafting, but lately I ran out of it despite I'm running UWT missions all the time. Checked GTN to buy some, they cost like 15kish on our server, so it's far from useless.

It's going for about 14k(per piece) minimum on Jedi Covenant. Was looking around last night, my trooper is only 36 but I've already maxed out Armormech and was going to start crafting the Rakata gear ahead of time, have all the other mats except the Iron.

• 6 months later...
You're right but since he asked and I have a bunch of MI just sitting in my cargo I figured I'd try to help out.

LOL, I have so much of the useless junk that my Cargo Hold is listing to the side just from the weight.

We should have sold everything off before the expansion.

LOL, I have so much of the useless junk that my Cargo Hold is listing to the side just from the weight.

We should have sold everything off before the expansion.

Don't think I didn't try :(. I guess maybe someday, I will try to be a completionist and get EVERY schematic from EVERY RE...see if I can break the system :)

• 2 years later...
I ever got only 5 pieces of that, it sits like a treasure in my bank. :D

Because of craft to win stronghold/conquest sales mat sales are white hot right now. If you have underwold trading I'm guessing you have Scavaging? I'm made ten million credits in the past few days. Craft to win is going away soon, as well as a lot of other things that make selling mats profitable so find something else that is selling, shouldn't be too hard, and get moving. The bubble is about to burst now is the time to strike while you can.