My pvp guild application

darthnish

Hey guys, i recently moved countries and my ping to my home server is at 500ms, so after talking to bioware over the phone today it was hinted that transfers would come some time in feb, with that in mind i have tested the waters with EU servers and im getting around 170ms, So i think im going to transfer here.

Now to the real purpose im looking for a good pvp guild to join, atm im lvling a sith sorc, but i pvp on my guardian,marauder,scoundrel and merc here are videos with my pvp footage, if you think im good enough for your guild please let me know here and ill get in contact with you when my chars transfer over, also in the mean time i would like to join an Imp guild on my lowbie.

Scoundrel Heals:

Scoundrel DPS:

Guardian Vigilance DPS:

Marauder Carnage DPS:

Merc Pyrotech DPS:

Please let me know if you're interested in me \o/

Edited by darthnish

I realy like your Marauder Video man. its good to see you are playing Carnage and not that retarded monkey smash spec. Keep it up. Your video made me want to lvl a mara :rolleyes:

cheers bro, im looking foward to playing here, this server seems to have a MUCH better population than dalborra !

Hey,

Firstly, nice video's and welcome to the server.

ACE would like to offer you a place on your lowbie for now and see how you fit in with the guild. ACE is a hardcore PVP guild (we don't run PVE) and we mostly go Ranked every evening, including weekends.

http://www.ace.swtorhost.com

Just ask for Slidar, Gerikke or Ellise and we'll hook you up in TS so you can ask any questions.

Slider :)

Hey,

Firstly, nice video's and welcome to the server.

ACE would like to offer you a place on your lowbie for now and see how you fit in with the guild. ACE is a hardcore PVP guild (we don't run PVE) and we mostly go Ranked every evening, including weekends.

http://www.ace.swtorhost.com

Just ask for Slidar, Gerikke or Ellise and we'll hook you up in TS so you can ask any questions.

Slider :)

not me not me! about ginvs ofc whisp Slidar or Sliderr :>

btw: nice vid !