Just hoping someone that works on this game sees/hears of this

Stray-Dog

i know this will probablly get barried and that no one will really care, but as a teenager that grew up on and got into gaming because of KOTOR and KOTOR 2, this game is amazing. please put in the ability to switch a characters servers. this is my favorite game and my main characters are on dead servers where i cant do a lot of the things i got this game to do (PVP Group Questing) it is NECESSARY

when i first started this game it was good

you made a game worthy of the old republic that i was addicted to as a child

now everything is improved but it doesnt matter because i cant do it with like 500 people(generous some planets had as little 3 players) on this server total

if anyone here is on sith wyrm look me up

Jing- Republic

Kayode- Empire

Greetings everyone!

Since we have a few threads on the various topics regarding Server Population and suggestions for it, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue your discussion here:

You can find more information regarding Character Transfers in our Community Q + A Blog for April 27th, 2012:

Arymono: When will character transfers be available for everybody?

Dallas Dickinson (Senior Producer, Live Services): We will be rolling out our Character Transfer Service in early summer. First we’ll have some targeted free transfers from/to specific servers, but that will be followed with a broader system where you can either take advantage of free promotional transfers to specific servers or paid transfers to the server of your choice. We know everyone has more questions about character transfer, and we’ll reveal more details closer to the launch date.

You can also find the latest post regarding character transfers from Online Community Manager, Joveth Gonzalez in our Developer Tracker:

although i'm getting lonely on my sever :( really hope the transfers some out soon gets kinda boring staying on the fleet trying to get a q. but once u guys do that ill be very happy with the game

I know you are all eager for information regarding character transfers and I just wanted to let you all know that this is definitely a studio wide priority. We’ve just about finished up on the development side of things, but in order to ensure a high quality service, the system needs to undergo extensive testing. The testing cycle, as some of you may know, is variable and highly dependent on a number of things. With that being said, as soon as this process is complete and we are confident in the quality of the service, you can expect to hear more detailed information.

Thank you for your patience!