Celebrate the launch by getting banned on the WoW forums

TheRealDestian

just found this funny, i cancelled my account there and told them i wasnt returning and was off to SWTOR, next day got an email saying my account was banned for inapropriate use ingame and other reasons. was funny as crap.

ROFL, I need to go get banned.

just found this funny, i cancelled my account there and told them i wasnt returning and was off to SWTOR, next day got an email saying my account was banned for inapropriate use ingame and other reasons. was funny as crap.

Yeah, here was what I posted that they banned me for...

Blizzard releases LFR, a tool that allows players to absolutely faceroll all of the content this patch had to offer (unless you can get a raid group to do normal and heroic, assuming you even care about them to start with).

They enable the Deathwing fight in LFR the SAME WEEK SWTOR launches.

It's like Bliz said, "Here's a tool to see everything this patch has to offer so you won't feel bad about leaving with any unfinished content."

"Uh, thanks?"

It's like they handed the market to BW and said, "We don't like money any more...".

Edited by TheRealDestian

They enable the Deathwing fight in LFR the SAME WEEK SWTOR launches.

maybe they banned you because you're lying, DW released a week ago. By the time ToR came up, at its earliest, the WoW servers were only up for another hour before maintenance.

Should never burn your bridges.

Bridges to what? I played WOW for 3 Month almost 2 years ago and they kept spamming me about how I can now play this and that

The best: Yesterday came an e-mail saying that my account information was alterd (which it wasn't). I had not logged in for about 6 month till today and got no spam anymore. So I logged in to check if everything was ok and to change the PW. 5 minutes later Ig got the first spam from WOW after 6 month of nothing. I guess, they just wanted to see if I'm still there to send me more spam... :D

Bridges to what? I played WOW for 3 Month almost 2 years ago and they kept spamming me about how I can now play this and that

The best: Yesterday came an e-mail saying that my account information was alterd (which it wasn't). I had not logged in for about 6 month till today and got no spam anymore. So I logged in to check if everything was ok and to change the PW. 5 minutes later Ig got the first spam from WOW after 6 month of nothing. I guess, they just wanted to see if I'm still there to send me more spam... :D

Those sneaky bastards. I'm always getting 7 day invites. Its a bit annoying :D