• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haz moar:

Qui-Gon and Maul vs Kenobi and Savage.

Malgus and Satele vs Barsen'thor and Nox

Darth Tyranus and Anakin Skywalker vs Obi-Wan and Ventress

1. Hmm.....maybe.

2. Ehh....don't think so, those are just titles lol. Besides also lacking canonical evidence is a hit against em.

3. Better.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Alright, folks. Here is an update on The BattleZone.

I have decided to take a small break while I collect information and write up the matches for the final six participants. While this will increase the delay from Darth Zannah vs. Ulic Qel-Droma to the next match, it will decrease the delay in between matches.

And remember, we are still taking suggestions for exhibition matches.

Alright, folks. Here is an update on The BattleZone.

I have decided to take a small break while I collect information and write up the matches for the final six participants. While this will increase the delay from Darth Zannah vs. Ulic Qel-Droma to the next match, it will decrease the delay in between matches.

And remember, we are still taking suggestions for exhibition matches.

Because you haven't been taken 'small' breaks before. :jawa_wink:

Force Users only? If not, would like to see Boba Fett, Grievous and Durge. Anyone of these guys could kick a Jedi's ***.

Grevious? Sure.

Durge? Sure.

Boba? No.

The only way for the latter to happen, is if everything falls into place for Boba even then it's debatable depending on which Jedi/Sith were talking about.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Update:

I have been working on each of the match-ups behind the scenes. Currently I am attempting to get some of the Legacy comics on my tablet (rather than borrow them), and I have found myself wrapped up in Star Wars: The Clone Wars Vol. 2: In Service to the Republic in an attempt to properly analyze Plo Koon's capabilities in preparation for Round 2.

Rest assured that I am almost done with the next match, and it should be posted early next week.

Update:

I have been working on each of the match-ups behind the scenes. Currently I am attempting to get some of the Legacy comics on my tablet (rather than borrow them), and I have found myself wrapped up in Star Wars: The Clone Wars Vol. 2: In Service to the Republic in an attempt to properly analyze Plo Koon's capabilities in preparation for Round 2.

Rest assured that I am almost done with the next match, and it should be posted early next week.

Dark Horse digital has SW comics if your looking for a place, a lot of em.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

OK, I have been seeing questions about Exar Kun's physical state when he appears in The BattleZone, so I feel I must clear some things up.

Firstly. Exar Kun gains a great deal of power after the Force Drain ritual on Yavin, however, this power does not really get put on display, making an accurate analysis of his abilities nearly impossible. So, for the purpose of The BattleZone, Exar Kun shall appear as he is prior to the ritual.

Secondly, I would like to pose a question regarding Exar Kun's use of Deadly Sight. This power was used when he was a spirit, but was this an ability he had prior to his death? Or was it a power unlocked via the Yavin ritual?