Question of the day goes to...(important issues N stuff)

DarthMaulUK

Pants eating virus. Side effect of the rakghoul plague. If recently infected and female any pants or skirts you wear reduce to nothing but panties. Jeelvic is behind this one too. He couldn't stand sneaking under skirts so he just got rid of them and is now eye level... :jawa_smile:

Heh.... well I have a Merc that is dressed in bikini pants, along with Unfettered Trench Coat, Mandalore Perserver Boots, Gav Daragon bracers and gloves, and Polar Exploration Goggles, all splashed with Black/Red dye. She looks great to me. :)

On a more practical level.. if you don't wear your panties.. then when you put on your heavy armor... expect some..... (I'll let you figure it out). :p

Edited by Andryah

On a scale of 1-10, Star Wars weaponry runs at least a 46 on the hyper ridiculous scale. Why should the "armor" be any different?

Tis the nature of games, SW TOR has swapped out the FinalFantasy style Super Swords for over the top assault cannons and glow sticks. I'm sure we could be running around with armor with 3ft spikes on the shoulders and looking like it weighs 3 tons too.

OP asks why skimpy armor, when a portion of the population wants a /lick emote ...there is still a large population of "adolescent" males that enjoy running around nude or near nude especially while performing pelvic thrusts.

:(

I have a Sorcerer named "Happy-ending" and shes a tiny Asian girl in the exquisite dancers top and bottoms with covert boots, covert gloves, covert belt, and covert wristbands... In every PvP match or Flash point ever toon crouds my character and just gets a good look before the WZ starts so its not just mercs lol its every female toon in a 90% nude outfit because the outfit i have on is pretty much dental floss LOL

Pants eating virus. Side effect of the rakghoul plague. If recently infected and female any pants or skirts you wear reduce to nothing but panties. Jeelvic is behind this one too. He couldn't stand sneaking under skirts so he just got rid of them and is now eye level... :jawa_smile:

Yes, Jeelvic is to blame for sure, that dirty litte rat

why people not speek good english?

pretty much what i got from that screenshot... LOL...

but really the answer is simple to me... if it's hot, my Bounty hunters gonna wear less or looser fitting cloths, on Tatooine she wears bikini bottoms with some kind of loose fitting top usually with a d****** effect, on Hoth she's bundled up for the cold... for me it's environmental...

---omg it censored d******... synonym for wrap, sling, hang, ect...---

OP asks why skimpy armor, when a portion of the population wants a /lick emote ...there is still a large population of "adolescent" males that enjoy running around nude or near nude especially while performing pelvic thrusts.

:(

unfortunately this is also true...

Edited by Elly_Dawn

Heh.... well I have a Merc that is dressed in bikini pants, along with Unfettered Trench Coat, Mandalore Perserver Boots, Gav Daragon bracers and gloves, and Polar Exploration Goggles, all splashed with Black/Red dye. She looks great to me. :)
Just tried how that looks, and it is pretty ludicrous :D