So there IS a reason for pureblood inquisitors!

Anysao

While I was testing the cartel market on the PTS, I decided to make my character a standard Sith inquisitor named "Anysao" (my first character, didnt want to waste time on this). Well, for the intro cutscene, I just decided to "escape" out, and I went on to cartel market testing.

HOWEVER when I logged on this character the next day, in the "prologue" (stars and words, etc.), I caught a glimpse of the end of it. It was VERY interesting, and I assume because it adjusts throughout your story, this would be the only time to see it! I quickly typed it into my phone to remember, but I didn't get a chance to type it all before it loaded. I'll put it in here:

"Suffering the ultimate humiliation of slavery for association with a fallen Sith Lord, pureblood Anysao has been allowed to join the empire's castoffs, for one last chance to master the dark side of the force..."

Very interesting. Round of applause to BioWare for coming up with this!

• 2 weeks later...
I played a few other classes on Republic first, but just started playing a human inquisitor and I have got to say I enjoy the Sith story much better. The beginning seems more entertaining and I like it more all around...then again, I have not played through the beginning for my Republic characters since launch, so I don't know if much has been changed.