Perma stun (bug)

Jayseelol

Twice now tonight, in two seperate warzones, I have received a stun and my character has been stuck in place doing the "flashbang" stun emotion permanently. Even after someone comes along and kills me, I respawn still stuck in place at the respawn area and my only option is to leave the warzone, wasting my time spent there. Please look into this and fix this bug.

Twice now tonight, in two seperate warzones, I have received a stun and my character has been stuck in place doing the "flashbang" stun emotion permanently. Even after someone comes along and kills me, I respawn still stuck in place at the respawn area and my only option is to leave the warzone, wasting my time spent there. Please look into this and fix this bug.

This bug has always existed but after 1.2 due to faster kills its probably more evident. Basically, it has to do with the person getting killed right at the exact same moment he stuns someone. Also works with Roots. Very annoying, especially if it happens in the later stages of a WZ that is about to be won.

Happened to me as well, and it's very annoying...

You dont have to die for it to happen, but it has something to do with Flashbang, and no it doesn't stop if the person who caused it dies (at least for me it didn't).

If you realize you're affected by this, just type /stuck while still in combat and you will die.

Only other thing that ever freed me from this state was getting knocked back by an enemy jugg.

• 9 months later...

i usually get the perpetual fall back animation bug when ever im knocked back, sometimes im knocked underneath the floor and fall to my death.

• 2 months later...