LOGIN SERVER DOWN ?? or just Tomb of Freddon Nadd server ?!?!?

Rheemus

Soooo was on an alt on ALderaan when everythign started moving in slownotion, then MEGA lag, it said SERVER lag with red icon , havent seen it like that in 2 years of playing this game. Then i swithced to my second SWTOR account (i had 2 open at same time with Inner SPace) and talk to ppl on fleet noone seemed to have problems, then i log out of game, and try to restart game client now i cant login to any server anymore... *** is going on Biofailz ?

Yes, the login server seems to be down. I cannot login either, I'm stuck in the loading screen.

PFFFFF FIX it BioFAIL ! ive about hadded it with all the myriad of bugs and failz in this game, including the abysmal game engine they still use :-(

Hey there folks!

We're investigating issues preventing players from accessing the game. We're watching your reports and will post more information as soon as possible! Thank you.

Its Several servers then ..... :-(

If it helps You then i saw it manifest while on Alderaan and the server lag icon went straight to red, and everyone in general chat said they couldn't move or moved in slow motion, however i was logged in at same time on my second SWTOR account on fleet and nothing was wrong there. But when i logged out BOTH accounts and tried to log back in one of my accounts said "maintenance mode, cannot login at this time" and the other account just keeps staying at loading screen.

Also its seems its at least Tomb Of Freddon Nadd AND Red Eclipse server, but i suspects its more servers than that or actually the Login server for those affected server

Edited by Rheemus

The Progenitor has been having problems all evening, too. First I had over a million ping on the fleet, then I logged the character out and couldn't log him in anymore. I was able to log in other characters on other planets, however without high ping.

It worked on Red Eclipse just now, but only after 5 minutes or so of waiting in the Logging in screen.

Bioware must have done something since now it works afte ri choose any server i like, but all servers show Light population and they where at heavy or standard before this startet, so it seems this issue must have kicked off a lot of people