Who did you base your Knight off?

YoshiRaphElan

When you created your Knight, did you have a Jedi in mind to base him off? Was it Obi-Wan? Anakin? Or a lesser known EU Jedi, like Nejaa Halcyon, Kam Solusar, or even Jorus C'baoth?

For me, I based my first Jedi off of Luke Skywalker - classic hero, light through and through, with no doubt that the way he's going is the right way. He's a Jedi because that's what he was destined to be. He knows his path in life, even if he doesn't know where it would take him. He'd be satisfied as just another Jedi, even if the galaxy portrays him as a hero. He doesn't want glory, he only wants to make the galaxy a better place.

What about yours?

My pureblood Guardian I would say follows along Mace Windu, using his inherent dark side affiliation (because he is a pureblood) and focusing it into his fighting style, and loves the thrill of combat.

I didn't think of it when I made my pureblood Jedi, but it fits with how my character RPs and I ran with it.

Edited by Ekoth

kenobi,but without the stereotypes about love.

Well, to be fair: Kenobis' "stereotypes" about love are perfectly reasonable considering his past relationship with Siri Tachi. I don't know if you're familiar with their various romantic encounters but if you're not, you should be... really some great reads for Kenobi fans.