Darth Angril

chrisreichert

First of all, you need spoiler tags.

You should be able to beat him at 32, 34 tops. Are you trained on all your skills? Is your gear up to level? Are you using a strength stim?

You are required to have Kira out for the conversation, and the fight starts immediately. But, if you die and revive, you can call out T7. Since Kira is possessed and not really helping you fight much, you get a little edge this way, especially if you've geared him up and not Kira.

It's been too long for me to remember the specifics, so I'm sorry I can't help you more. I'm sure someone who has fought him recently will have more insight on what to interrupt, or other strategies.

The main thing with this fight is managing your interrupts.

He has 2 spells he will cast. One is lightning and the other is Thundering Strike.

Thundering Strike has a RED icon. You need to make sure you interrupt that every time he casts it. Ignore the blue icon of the lightning cast. It does a fair amount of damage, but if you interrupt it, you won't be able to get the really dangerous red cast.

In general, you want to send Kira in first. Let her go alone til you see that first red cast bar. You do this because you'll be stealing his attention and this way she gets to use her health bar to get his health down a little before he starts beating on you. Leap in while he's casting his RED spell (leaping interrupts a cast). From there on out, you need to use you interrupt skill every time he tries to cast that.

If you find that he casts it more frequently than you can interrupt, you have a stun on a 1 minute cooldown. That will buy you a 1 time reprieve during the fight, so save it for an emergency interrupt if you need it. Also, your leap can interrupt the cast. It's not preferred to use that, but if you need it, you might try saving it for its interrupt property.

In general, many tough fights rely on your ability to properly manage your interrupt skill. This fight is a perfect example of analyzing different enemy casts and deciding where to best use your interrupt to keep yourself alive.