OPs, dailies, misc...

SySteMic_TOR

Just a few silly questions for you:

1. OPs are for 50s only?

2. what are the dailies and weeklies avalaible to non-50s?

3. the rakghoul quest series is removed from the game, right?

4. I reported a char's name via right click on his portrait, but I don't see any created ticket.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by SySteMic_TOR

Just a few silly questions for you:

1. OPs are for 50s only?

yes.

Any heroics on the planets are daily

Spaceship weeklies and dailies

Worldbosses' weeklies (kill all bosses in list)

Flashpoints' dailies (run one of thr flashpoint in list)

the last two you can take from the terminal on the fleet (suply area AFAIR)

PvP dialies and weeklies

also you can try Belsavis dailies from 47 lvl

yes.

1. OPs are for 50s only?

Yes

There really isn't a list of the dailies and weeklies devoted to the non-50's. The planetary heroic 2-4+ missions are all considered to be dailies. The Dailys and weeklies received threw the terminal change dependent on level including which flashpoints you go to and which world bosses given to take down. The only daily which does not change for the pre-50 characters is the PVP daily from the terminal located within the pvp area of the fleet. There is also a group finder daily which grants coms planetary coms up until i believe level 47 when it switches to daily coms.

yes

4. I reported a char's name via right click on his portrait, but I don't see any created ticket.

You will not create a ticket this way. It just sends a generated report within the system about that character.

Edited by haliy

Another one: how do you partecipate in a kick vote? I'm totally stupid and I don't get it.

A little message area appears on the left of your screen about it. Click on the question mark. You can choose confirm or . . . not confirm. I forget what the other option is.

oh well, maybe I disabled that window in the interface editor... is it the social notification one, maybe?

I'm not sure. I've never not seen it pop up when someone initiates a vote kick. You could see if there is anything in interface editor in that area of the screen that is disabled though.