I'd rate this launch a 10...

Nexish

I pre-ordered in august... and then I took a javelin to the knee and decided not to care when I get in :p

:rolleyes: at least the servers aren't crashing every twenty minutes like WoW and STO... and we won't even go into DCUO which wouldn't even LAUNCH :p the biggest problem WE'VE got is enough people aren't getting the email they want :p

Edited by GratuaCuun

All I know for sure is they are taking it incredibly slowly.

But aside from that i've only been in 1 launch before this that went well, while letting all early access folks in at the same time.

Even if some of the servers had queues.

Say what you like about the game, Rift had a decent launch ..... and 2 headed turtles ..... damn but my turtle mount was fugly.

Every other launch i've been in has been a nightmare though ..... especially WAR, damn you WAR. Waited years for a Warhammer MMO and you took a dump on my dreams like they were floating in your toilet.....

Wait, what?

People from WAR are working on THIS launch?

Oh damn ..... WHY GOD ..... WHYYYYYYYY.

Edited by Gomla

You mean three months before launch? That's a pretty fair thing to expect.

Not when the game probably has 1.5 to 2 million preorders, and it wouldnt be stretching it to say that around 33-4o% of those were during the first week...

They are staggering Early access over 7 days for a reason, you know.

Edited by Daeada

You mean three months before launch? That's a pretty fair thing to expect.

according to the data it is not. According to some sources this was the most pre-ordered game in EA's history. Also many of the servers are currently listed at "high" or "full" capacity right now and as posted above the June pre-orders are not even in yet (though this may be different now that today's final batch has been released). So it's not like there are a vast amount of open slots to be filled.

side note: this is starting earlier than the "5 days" that they have been promoting so I think people will get in at a reasonable point in time.