pull

wwkingms

do u guys really want me to name drop?

i know exactly who it was and he is a sniper on the bastion

i use the free version of fraps so if i see soemone hacking i start recording but i had no reason to start recording as i was just facing off with a sniper...

Edited by wwkingms

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how all you clowns condemn hacking and when soemone posts trying to clear matters up before they report its met with skepticism

well i know hackign when i see it and i know how every class works, i know who jumps, charges, pulls etc and thats why i was thrown off when this sniper pulled me

doubt all you want but this is a legitimate case of cheating to me now

i know who jumps, charges, pulls etc and thats why i was thrown off when this sniper pulled me

Umm, you didnt know Vanguards had a gap closer (storm) :rolleyes:

Cajeek - Sentinel

Accal - Vanguard

Red-Five - Sniper

Nocturnal Guild

Dalborra Server

do u guys really want me to name drop?

i know exactly who it was and he is a sniper on the bastion

i use the free version of fraps so if i see soemone hacking i start recording but i had no reason to start recording as i was just facing off with a sniper...

We don't want a name (in fact, you shouldn't give a name), we want some sort of proof besides a single guy saying he saw something no other person has seen happen. People have explained what you probably encountered, but you are so sure this guy is hacking regardless. Reporting someone for something like this isn't something you should take lightly. All it does is waste the time of someone that has to deal with these reports.

Umm, you didnt know Vanguards had a gap closer (storm) :rolleyes:

Cajeek - Sentinel

Accal - Vanguard

Red-Five - Sniper

Nocturnal Guild

Dalborra Server

of course i do? check the posts i never said anything about a pt charge

so read up before u hate sucka

We don't want a name (in fact, you shouldn't give a name), we want some sort of proof besides a single guy saying he saw something no other person has seen happen. People have explained what you probably encountered, but you are so sure this guy is hacking regardless. Reporting someone for something like this isn't something you should take lightly. All it does is waste the time of someone that has to deal with these reports.

i wasnt recording because up until the pull nothign suspicious had taken place from the guy

secondly one report wont amount ot much i like to report just in case other have, thats when it gets noticed

i have only once ever reported someone before and it was 8 months ago

i have recorded hackers before, would u liek to see?

Edited by wwkingms

of course i do? check the posts i never said anything about a pt charge

so read up before u hate sucka

You're right, Apologies! was getting you mixed up with another poster. My bad!

I wont edit my previous post so i will still look like a fool as punishment :)

Carry on! Nothing to see here!

Cajeek - Sentinel

Accal - Vanguard

Red-Five - Sniper

Nocturnal Guild

Dalborra Server

Edited by TipCee
Typo

You're right, Apologies! was getting you mixed up with another poster. My bad!

I wont edit my previous post so i will still look like a fool as punishment :)

Carry on! Nothing to see here!

Cajeek - Sentinel

Accal - Vanguard

Red-Five - Sniper

Nocturnal Guild

Dalborra Server

no, your punishment must be more SEVERE (bane voice)

i wasnt recording because up until the pull nothign suspicious had taken place from the guy

secondly one report wont amount ot much i like to report just in case other have, thats when it gets noticed

i have only once ever reported someone before and it was 8 months ago

i have recorded hackers before, would u liek to see?

You recording hackers before has nothing to do with the guy you said was hacking now. According to you, he was using a hack that has never been seen or heard of by anyone else(not to mention magnitudes more difficult to make compared to a speed hack. If he could do this, he could get rid of the cooldown on his abilities or something else along those lines), was only used on you that entire match (and only once at that), and has been rationally explained by other people of what you might of actually saw happen. As of right now you have no legitimate reason to file a hacking report on this guy.

Edited by Zican

You recording hackers before has nothing to do with the guy you said was hacking now. According to you, he was using a hack that has never been seen or heard of by anyone else(not to mention magnitudes more difficult to make compared to a speed hack. If he could do this, he could get rid of the cooldown on his abilities or something else along those lines), was only used on you that entire match (and only once at that), and has been rationally explained by other people of what you might of actually saw happen. As of right now you have no legitimate reason to file a hacking report on this guy.

classes using abilities their class doesnt have available to them has been heard of

and there is no "might of actually saw"

i saw a sniper, pull me off a ledge... end of story, im reporting him .. LEGITIMATELY ..when i get home from work.

i dont need to show you proof to send my ticket

oha nd u record 100% of what you do? i thought so

No offense, but if you don't wan't (can't) show us any proof then why you made this thread anyway? If you want to investigate this issue here, then why r you being so agressive? butthurt coz you lost that wz?

or maybe you just took a jawa in the knee?

I'm 99 % sure that I saw a mara use force lightning in a warzone like 8 or so months back. I'm open to the possibility that it might have been a label bug, as in the UI saying it was a mara when it really wasnt.

If this had indeed been a hack we probably would have seen way more of it so I'm blaming bugs.

I'm 99 % sure that I saw a mara use force lightning in a warzone like 8 or so months back. I'm open to the possibility that it might have been a label bug, as in the UI saying it was a mara when it really wasnt.

If this had indeed been a hack we probably would have seen way more of it so I'm blaming bugs.

I'm 99% sure that if I could make my Marauder use any class ability I wanted, I wouldn't be using Force Lightning.

Just pointing this out here. A sniper wouldn't want to pull you. They're ranged, and they want to keep you there. You were probably knocked back by somebody behind you.

Pretty much this right here. You must be mistaken OP unless you have a video of this I think we are missing something you did not see.

Pretty much this right here. You must be mistaken OP unless you have a video of this I think we are missing something you did not see.

maybe you should read all the posts before you post something this unintelligent

but let ME educate you on 2 things

1.) it was HUTTBALL, so lemme ask.. if you found your dumb self standing in the endzone, would not ANY CLASS pull you out if they could?

yes

2.) secondly, if it werent huttball, snipers want distance vs melee however vs sorcs that have the opportunity to los at medium to long ranges the sniper actually wants to be as close as possible

now, that i have at least tried to make you "less-dumb"

let me add that I AM not mistaken, the point of this thread was to merely see if there were some item in game which could mimic a pull ability... the answer i know now is NO.. therefor the SNIPER which pulled me has been reported thank you

Edited by wwkingms

kind of a snotty response to a perfectly reasonable reply. I mean...I don't always agree with cyaco, but what, exactly, did he say that sent you off the deep end?

he posted without reading the thread, the issue he questioned had already been discussed ty

No offense, but if you don't wan't (can't) show us any proof then why you made this thread anyway? If you want to investigate this issue here, then why r you being so agressive? butthurt coz you lost that wz? or maybe you just took a jawa in the knee?

I think the highlighted is the core of this entire issue lol. As the old adage says, "Screenshot or it didn't happen." Or in this case, FRAPS or it didn't happen.

hi, just dropping by to post without reading the thread if i may...

today in a WZ i saw a dps guardian using shien form, i thought that had been removed a couple patches ago, might he have been hacking?

anyhoot, GL with your reporting!

I think the highlighted is the core of this entire issue lol. As the old adage says, "Screenshot or it didn't happen." Or in this case, FRAPS or it didn't happen.

so you keep fraps running constantly?

idk about you but i only have the free version, when i see something fishy i can record in 30 second intervals, however some sniper randomly pulling me off a ledge was the last thing on my mind and i wasnt recording

i find it quite hilarious how all you clowns complain about hacking, we know it exists, its prevalent with rated warzones.. bioware has finally admitted its a problem... and yet if someone posts on it.. its met with skepticism... so the only conclusion is that you baboons simply like to argue for the sake of reading your own posts grinning while you eat your hot pocket.