Question of the Day - 3/8

AmberGreen

T7-01. He would lose the case but he would be able to smuggle my lightsaber in and at the right signal pop it into the air while I somersault over the guards, force pull it to me and cut our way out.

Happy Friday!

It's time for our SWTOR Question of the Day:

You just got arrested for smuggling spice on Nar Shadaa, which companion would you choose to be your lawyer?

Personal Answer: I'd take Khem Val into the courtroom with me, and we'd both walk out a bit later - him fat and happy and me just happy. :cool:

I like your answer! :cool: So I will go with the same.

happy friday!

It's time for our swtor question of the day:

you just got arrested for smuggling spice on nar shadaa, which companion would you choose to be your lawyer?

personal answer: I'd take khem val into the courtroom with me, and we'd both walk out a bit later - him fat and happy and me just happy. :cool:

hk 51

Guss Tuno, his con man skills could definately come in handy. If all else failed though he could always distract everyone in the courtroom by juggling lighsabers in his underwear while I make a run for it. Also the fart jokes could be a useful distraction.

any Jedi or Sith so pathetically weak in the force that they were unable to mind trick their captors into walking away deserves whatever the hutt court system gives em. and in case of the sith, it would've been a miracle for em to get off of korriban.

in case of my merc, i'd go with blizz simply because he has a rocket launcher in his.......pocket?