The Ideal Guild Quiz!

Dink

If you're looking for a guild, or if you're a guild looking to recruit, I can't recommend the Ideal Guild Quiz highly enough. We've had a lot of great folks join through the quiz, and it does a great job of matching people with groups that fit well with them.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hye, I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but every time I try to hit the link, it says error 404. Is there any other way to take the quiz or...?

We had some DNS issues with our host this weekend (they migrated some servers and it took a bit to get the DNS settings squared away), but the issue has been resolved - the quiz is now accessible again.

• 2 weeks later...
Not all guilds are created equal. Not all guilds make the cut to be placed on that quiz list of guilds. I am proud that our guild meets the high standards that the quiz administrators require. Just one more exciting tool to add members into our own community.

Wrath Reborn has been added to the quiz - Welcome :)
Not all guilds are created equal. Not all guilds make the cut to be placed on that quiz list of guilds. I am proud that our guild meets the high standards that the quiz administrators require. Just one more exciting tool to add members into our own community.

• 3 weeks later...
What population does a guild have to be to qualify?

Cause I wanna add <Death Rising> to the Beregen guild list.

The main requirement is only that you have an interest in recruiting, so feel free to send in a request to be added via the email address in the OP :)

Sent you an email.

I saw a submission come through today that didn't have a properly formed email address (all it had was the "@" with nothing else), if this was your's, please resend or contact me via pm with the body of the email sent, and your contact info so I can update the ticket, thanks.

I saw a submission come through today that didn't have a properly formed email address (all it had was the "@" with nothing else), if this was your's, please resend or contact me via pm with the body of the email sent, and your contact info so I can update the ticket, thanks.

Well, I got a ticket and an email from your support person asking me for guild and forum info, so I think I got through.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Missing Central America on the following question

In which of the following regions is it important to you that the majority of members be located?

=D there is a lot of people from this area, i;m planning to use the quiz for my guild FTW!