What is going to be the top mistake F2P players will make

Kegparty

If you think it's tough to get someone to call incs now just wait until the free guys get here.

Especially considering the limit on chat messages for freebies. I would hope that BW wouldn't enforce it in WZ's but who knows. However my Shadow greatly approves if they can't :D.

Now THAT would be hilarious! And by "hilarious" I mean "horrifying", the idea of limiting anyone's chat in an MMO is just ridiculous, but whatever.

"All right guys, I am almost at my chat quota, so I will not be calling any incoming this match. FYI. I also won't be answering any of you when you flame me for what I am saying now, for the same reason..."

Now THAT would be hilarious! And by "hilarious" I mean "horrifying", the idea of limiting anyone's chat in an MMO is just ridiculous, but whatever.

"All right guys, I am almost at my chat quota, so I will not be calling any incoming this match. FYI. I also won't be answering any of you when you flame me for what I am saying now, for the same reason..."

No one calls inc in lowbie pvp anyway

In 50 PvP you already have people that don't know what they are doing?

I know I played some sub-50 republic for a little bit and went 3-0 my brief time there and pretty easily. Maybe sometimes it is good people don't want to roll your faction. :D

Edited by Technohic

Yeah... most of the F2P'ers are gonna be in sub for quite some time. Honestly I don't think the sub 50 PvP could get NOTICEABLY worse.

People are so damn bad already I hardly noticed a difference last night. When these guys hit 50 is when I'm gonna start to worry. Could make 50 PvP a very frustrating experience for everyone. There's still enough bads at 50 to be annoying... but few enough to where more of them will be noticeable.

Edited by UGLYMRJ