Eradicator mask just 1 more day left :D

relilimex

I more day until everythign change and everythign becomes perfect for the sith empire.

So who ells is super hyped for this mask for 480 CC? i for one is very much so and of course to see what is inside the 2 new packs as well :)

I more day until everythign change and everythign becomes perfect for the sith empire.

So who ells is super hyped for this mask for 480 CC? i for one is very much so and of course to see what is inside the 2 new packs as well :)

I've been waiting all week for this dumb mask. I'm lame.

BW kind of messed up by releasing the coolest looking armor in the game already. I don't think I'll ever switch from Eradicator, especially considering what their newest armor models look like.

480CC doesn't seem so bad now that you'll be able to make as many copies of the mask for your other characters and your companions as you want.

I think if you buy it once you can create copys for a lesser prce. But its understandible to be hyped over this mask cus as a sith marauder my self has wating for a year for this armor and mask to come into the game. So finally my care for a robe with a hood is gone :)

I am going to buy one either ingame or with cartel coins.

However, I am more looking forward to changing the species of two of my toons. I used to like chiss and I still do, but I don't want that many chiss anymore. So, I almost can't wait for tomorrow.

I think if you buy it once you can create copys for a lesser prce. But its understandible to be hyped over this mask cus as a sith marauder my self has wating for a year for this armor and mask to come into the game. So finally my care for a robe with a hood is gone :)

You pay once to unlock it, then can make as many as you want for free.

Here's the exact answer:

Once you have bound an item on a character, it becomes unlocked in your Collection and you can create unlimited copies for that character. It is only the account-wide access unlock that costs Cartel Coins. For pack items, the Cartel Coin cost is based on item rarity, and ranges from 60 to 600 CC. For direct-sale items, the unlock fee is a fraction of the item’s base price.

Are there any screenshots of the mask?

You can see it here: http://swtor.crystal-dreams.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/SWTOR_Collection_01.png

Edited by Caelrie

480CC doesn't seem so bad now that you'll be able to make as many copies of the mask for your other characters and your companions as you want.

I must have missed a really really big detail here. I read the forums and stuff... so can someone point me to more info on this????

you all will feel bad when you see half of the world wearing the same mask

Why? It's like the primary Sith outfit used to hype the game. I think it adds to immersion to have some uniform Sith like you do for troopers

you all will feel bad when you see half of the world wearing the same mask

No I won't, because I don't care about half of the world. Besides the fact that a lot of people already wear the same stuff. Go count how many half naked characters you see in game.

No I won't, because I don't care about half of the world. Besides the fact that a lot of people already wear the same stuff. Go count how many half naked characters you see in game.

Actually, the Eradicator's Warsuit, by lore, is supposed to be the main Sith war suit. Why do you think there was an ARMY OF SITH wearing the exact same armor in the Deceived and Hope trailers?

It makes perfect sense to see this particular armor set used a lot by players.

Actually, the Eradicator's Warsuit, by lore, is supposed to be the main Sith war suit. Why do you think there was an ARMY OF SITH wearing the exact same armor in the Deceived and Hope trailers?

It makes perfect sense to see this particular armor set used a lot by players.

My point was that I'm not worried about what others are wearing. I personally think my marauder looks bad *** in the Eradicator armor and could care less if others wear it as well. My friend plays a mara, thinks mine looks cool and I told him he should get the armor as well. The more the merrier.

My point was that I'm not worried about what others are wearing. I personally think my marauder looks bad *** in the Eradicator armor and could care less if others wear it as well. My friend plays a mara, thinks mine looks cool and I told him he should get the armor as well. The more the merrier.

Yes, i know.

I was just being lazy and decided to quote your post instead, since it was part of the whole conversation anyway.

Sorry if my reply seemed misdirected, lol.