****Double Experience Weekend!****

WillCaedes

Thats right folks its "Double Experience Weekend"! The most exciting time of the week! Be sure to grab your friends and sit in front of Twitter today, or the server status page you sly person you...and wait for us to finish our second maintenance!

Its double the fun! Double the time! Its the Double Maintenance Experience Weekend! Whoo!

I couldn't keep a straight face while writing this, is that a bad thing? :o

Lol! I had to admit I cringed when I read "Double XP = Double the Fun" and thought they really need catchier slogans. Timing of the maintenance sucks somewhat too, right before double xp starts and right bang at the time people from Europe come home from work/finished dinner and wanted to spend their Friday evening playing SWTOR.

This just in, expect servers up at 12 PM PST. Looks like we're cutting the DOUBLE MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE WEEKEND short... cue the "awwwhhhhhhhs" folks.

*sigh* I wonder how BioWare feels at this point honestly. They did something to please a small percentage of people whining about a "exploit" that really only harmed the person(s) who were doing it. Yet only managed to tick off the general population of the MMO as they did it by not doing it correctly the first time, sad.

Edited by WillCaedes

If a Double Experience Weekend event occurs, and no one is around to hear it fall, er, I mean, benefit from it, did it really happen?

NORMAL Logic would dictate, that no it didn't.

HOWEVER....

BIOWARE Logic: OMG YES IT DID GAIZ I CANT BELIEVE U WERENT THAR TO ENJOY IT!!!!! BTW, BAI MOAR CARTEL PACKS PREASE!

*facedesk*

This just in, expect servers up at 12 PM PST. Looks like we're cutting the DOUBLE MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE WEEKEND short... cue the "awwwhhhhhhhs" folks.

*sigh* I wonder how BioWare feels at this point honestly. They did something to please a small percentage of people whining about a feature and only managed to tick off the general population of the MMO as they did it by not doing it correctly the first time.

Well they've patched their patches so much now that they've probably built up an immunity to fans complaints.

*sigh* I wonder how BioWare feels at this point honestly. They did something to please a small percentage of people whining about a "exploit" that really only harmed the person(s) who were doing it. Yet only managed to tick off the general population of the MMO as they did it by not doing it correctly the first time, sad.

It really is sad.

Edit: Honestly I don't think they even bother to read the forums any more, at least the people that will make a difference or voice something or provoke a thought to the developers or people at EA, no offence intended to the forums staff that's just how it feels around here.

Edited by dorpen

Well they've patched their patches so much now that they've probably built up an immunity to fans complaints.

Yeah but the high turn over rate on the Dev Team leads one to really wonder about such things. Who wants to bet which team goes next!? My money is on a new Quality Assurance group. Which...hopefully gets done before Makeb.

Yeah but the high turn over rate on the Dev Team leads one to really wonder about such things. Who wants to bet which team goes next!? My money is on a new Quality Assurance group. Which...hopefully gets done before Makeb.

It will never be the supposed alternate team that makes cartel packs :rolleyes:

It's already getting late in the evening here, and I can't help feeling that BW will keep extending until tomorrow. I don't doubt it considering like 5 people in total are working on SWTOR nowadays - EA and their money saving ways and whatnot.

Was going to make a joke about how they'll outsource the QA team to China but that would probably actually be a good thing.

I am sitting in front of my computer but the only thing I'm getting a double dose of so far is double-server-down weekend

Well sir I'm here to tell you your taking part in a very special event called the DOUBLE MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE WEEKEND! Could you describe for us how fun it is to partake in such an event sir?