Thanks for the Valiant Jedi armor

CdrChaos

So after fighting the GTN, price gougers and no specific drop area for weeks, I gave up trying to complete a Jedi Battlelord set and bought the Valiant Jedi set off the Cartel Market.

I gotta say, it's SO much better. No weird elbow pads, no odd back armor plates, no belt narrowing the waist and making the back look too big, and no ugly shoulder pads, plus NO hood. This is what the Battlelord set SHOULD have looked like in-game, considering it's on the game's boxart and startup screen like that.

I just wanted to say thanks for adding the Valiant Jedi set to the game, even if it is overdue. I can't help but wonder though if other color variants of it will ever be added.

Edited by CdrChaos

So after fighting the GTN, price gougers and no specific drop area for weeks, I gave up trying to complete a Jedi Battlelord set and bought the Valiant Jedi set off the Cartel Market.

I gotta say, it's SO much better. No weird elbow pads, no odd back armor plates, no belt narrowing the waist and making the back look too big, and no ugly shoulder pads, plus NO hood. This is what the Battlelord set SHOULD have looked like in-game, considering it's on the game's boxart and startup screen like that.

I just wanted to say thanks for adding the Valiant Jedi set to the game, even if it is overdue. I can't help but wonder though if other color variants of it will ever be added.

I second! In fact, this armor got me playing the game again after months of not playing at all due to hood up induced depression.

I still would like to see a hood toggle added in, but my Valiant Jedi armor makes me happy to look at my Jedi again because he finally looks like a Jedi AND I can see the character I made's face at the same time.

• 1 month later...