Guild Search

DolliChernobyl

I'm looking for people to play the game with (I've noticed it's much easier to play with others than on your own). Never played MMOs before this one and need a friendly group to show me the ropes :) I have one Republic character (lvl 18 Trooper) and two Empire characters (lvl 13 Sniper and lvl 15 Bounty Hunter). Currently on Jedi Covenant server. If there's any other info you need, just ask. Thank you!

I'm looking for people to play the game with (I've noticed it's much easier to play with others than on your own). Never played MMOs before this one and need a friendly group to show me the ropes :) I have one Republic character (lvl 18 Trooper) and two Empire characters (lvl 13 Sniper and lvl 15 Bounty Hunter). Currently on Jedi Covenant server. If there's any other info you need, just ask. Thank you!

Look me up. My republic toons are listed below. I also have a sorcerer named Hang'over, and a marauder named Wibbus. Both in the mid 20's level range.

We are mostly an adult guild, very casual with a wide range of ability levels. Some prefer pvp, other are all pve.

in case you don't know, to "look someone up" in the game you can either:

- open the social window (hotkey "O") , click on the "who" tab and type the name of the person before hitting the magnifying glass button.

- add that person to your friends list (same hotkey "O", tab "Friends") so that you're automatically informed when that person is connected.

- type in your chat "/who [insert person name here]" and it will automatically open the social window.