Account Storage Please.

TheOuroborus

• 2 weeks later...
You'll never get "account storage" because of the way things work.

About the best you can hope for is "Legacy storage" so that's probably what you should push for.

There's about a billion threads on it around here already.

Agreed. I'd be quite happy with Legacy storage. Odd that a billion threads gets nothing done. Or maybe not odd at all, it is BioWare we're talking about. They're leaving money on the table not enabling this feature that even the lame original Guild Wars had.

Edited by TheOuroborus

As long as we can craft from the legacy bank on any character attached to the legacy, YES PLEASE. I would so love to never, ever have to mail mats between toons ever again. It should also be expandable to at least 8 full cargo hold tabs. I don't even give a crap how much it costs to max it out, as long as I can stuff it full of mats and craft anything, on any toon, without ever shuffling materials around again. Edited by Heezdedjim

As long as we can craft from the legacy bank on any character attached to the legacy, YES PLEASE. I would so love to never, ever have to mail mats between toons ever again. It should also be expandable to at least 8 full cargo hold tabs. I don't even give a crap how much it costs to max it out, as long as I can stuff it full of mats and craft anything, on any toon, without ever shuffling materials around again.

SO.

MUCH

THIS.

I'd like to be able to keep other stuff then just craft mats in it, but crafting is the biggest thing.

Is there a limit to how many characters we have in our legacy? I am failing to differentiate between 'account-wide' and 'legacy-wide' unless there is some penalty to withdrawing a character from the legacy to allow another to take its place.

Isn't legacy limited to one server?

Well I assume when the OP asks for account storage he means per server, not cross server. He'd have to answer that one ofcourse.

Do you know the answer to the legacy questions I asked?

It's just limited by the number of characters you can have one server, which varies based on account type. Like the post above said, I think you can max it out at 22.

/vote yes

We need legacy storage! So many basic things missing from this game.. I'm sure we'll be charged $50 USD for it or something dumb like that

As a subscriber this would probably make me go F2P as it would be providing exclusive features to non-subscribers. On the idea itself yes it would be great, however the current ability to send stuff across faction is more than some MMO's allow so I'm happy with how it is now to be honest.

i have 40 on one server; all 40 char got merged on the same server.

Please don't confuse things. Yes if your account was merged with 100 characters you can probably have 100 in your legacy, but if you are starting on a new server, or like most people have less than 22 on one server, you cannot go above that figure.

Please don't confuse things. Yes if your account was merged with 100 characters you can probably have 100 in your legacy, but if you are starting on a new server, or like most people have less than 22 on one server, you cannot go above that figure.

thank you for clearing that up! Most people here wouldn't have understood what she was saying because it's wasn't clear at all. So just to be clear you can or can not have over 100 in your legacy because while you were clearing up her confusing point for her you said "probably" does that mean you have no idea? If you don't have any idea why were you posting about it? I'm not sure you helped at all.. Thanks for trying tho..

Thanks for the replies to my question.

Glad to know the only limit to the amount of characters in my legacy is determined by the amount of characters I can have per server. I had been slightly concerned that one day in the distant future I would have to start chucking out characters out to make way for new ones.