~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

Jenemi

Ruddyscale, some kind soul or someone less informed posted it for a price that worked even for my very little wallet :p threw my credits at GTN and ran for it.

That's always the best kind :p

I need to hope that happens with the Flamehair, of course, I only have 300K to my name now as it is v-v All the Cartel Packs have really ruined my mood though :( Haven't even been logging on lately--just too depressed with collecting.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's always the best kind :p

I need to hope that happens with the Flamehair, of course, I only have 300K to my name now as it is v-v All the Cartel Packs have really ruined my mood though :( Haven't even been logging on lately--just too depressed with collecting.

I know how you feel, I am also pretty bankrupt and still don't have the flamehair (which costs 2 million on the GTN on my server) or those fighter pets (which costs 5 million).

I know how you feel, I am also pretty bankrupt and still don't have the flamehair (which costs 2 million on the GTN on my server) or those fighter pets (which costs 5 million).

I saw one Flamehair go down to 750K, but they are mostly staying at around 900K-1 million on our server.

Some of the starfighter pets are going down, but are still staying around 1 million to 1.5 million.

But yeah, I love collecting, but I wish they were more exploration-based or something :( Just sick of the Cartel packs and loot drops

Edited by Jenemi

Keeping fingers crossed for more exploration-pets in Makeb :)

Same here :D Although, I admit I've gotten discouraged lately :(

On the bright side, all pets have pictures again now so yay :D I like that both Kowakian Monkeys have different laughs. I expect the last one to have a different laugh too.

So, since Dulfy has a pet guide now, would you guys rather use hers or do you want me to keep updating this one?

I don't mind updating it (it is much fun and I love pets), but if it's not as convenient, I don't want to waste anyone's time :(

Edited by Jenemi

So, since Dulfy has a pet guide now, would you guys rather use hers or do you want me to keep updating this one?

I don't mind updating it (it is much fun and I love pets), but if it's not as convenient, I don't want to waste anyone's time :(

Dulfy's great but you're better, especially at updating.

Not sure how many of you also check out the Customer Service forums, but you may want to read this gem:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=586354

Essentially for those of us who love collecting, we have an eventual hidden cap that has not been very publicly noted anywhere that I have seen.

Apologies if this has been psoted before, as I have not read the entire thread(both versions).

/signed

just wanted to say, thanks for the great work :) , keep it up!

Aww T~T Thanks <3 You are very welcome!

ZanderSol - Yeah, a few people have mentioned it in here and a person from BioWare did say it'd be addressed in their next big upcoming patch thankfully :3

I will add to that, this has been a joy to follow. Excellent job.

Wouldnt it be cool if bioware would let us have our pets wandering around our ships, instead of just freezing on our skill bars!

Aww T~T Thanks <3

Yeeees :D That would be so cute. I think we actually discussed that a bit in this thread at some point...that or a suggestion thread.

I wanted to keep it to myself but hey how many Ice Ferns does 1 person need! :D

BUT, I found a 4th spawn location for Ice Ferns

Player Coords: -442, 81

same 30 minute respawn.

It's just a bunch of jumping up the rocks to get to it... i made a video, starts from the spawn spot down and back up...

I wanted to keep it to myself but hey how many Ice Ferns does 1 person need! :D

BUT, I found a 4th spawn location for Ice Ferns

Player Coords: -442, 81

same 30 minute respawn.

It's just a bunch of jumping up the rocks to get to it... i made a video, starts from the spawn spot down and back up...

That is excellent, kudos! I knew I should have continued searching after I gathered info on the first 3 :p

That is excellent, kudos! I knew I should have continued searching after I gathered info on the first 3 :p

there has to be another way to it from the top. I got higher from that point and have been exploring the top of the mountain in the blacked out zone "highmount" and came across a large lockbox with 2 young wampas and when i killed them a highmount ridge wamps elite level 40 spawned. so if there is a way to to that spot then it would be easy to drop down the other side to get the ice fern. back to exploring!

Shall make a mention of it :3 I've been tempted to try looking for more locations, but wasn't sure if people would be interested in more anyway @-@ But yes, alladded up now <3

Thank you for your contribution! :D

Edited by Jenemi

So, 1.7 is out on Tuesday and I'm expecting new pets--if not through a new Cartel Pack (even though I am so sick of those things -_- Already more than half of the pets available are through them--and knowing there will be more really sucks), possibly through the event or reputation system.

I totally agree. I miss the fun of trying to figure out what to do with the orokeet eggs! Sadly I think they are putting everything into the packs now. We can only hope that one of the devs is reading this and will put more stuff like the orokeets in game for us.