Early Game Access Download

hawtShowerz

I have to ask, is this DL seriously 25 gigs? I mean frankly, I'm still waiting for the thing, but 11 gigs is enough as it is. I'm not that crazy about the game that I can't wait for my copy to arrive. Anyone know how long this'll take at 5 megabits p/s cus I feel like it's gonna be over a day.

Edit: Before I get trolled, I do understand this is a standard for many dedicated MMO players.

Edited by hawtShowerz

I have to ask, is this DL seriously 25 gigs? I mean frankly, I'm still waiting for the thing, but 11 gigs is enough as it is. I'm not that crazy about the game that I can't wait for my copy to arrive. Anyone know how long this'll take at 5 megabits p/s cus I feel like it's gonna be over a day.

Downloading at 5mb? You'll be fine. It shouldn't take that long. My download was buggy as hell and it kept forcing me to re-download the entire game. It would finish the download and then say there was a problem with some of the files and to run the repair tool. Every time I ran the repair tool it decided to re-download 11GB of crap.. Over the course of about 2 days I think 100GB of data moved through my cables and that was at 3mb. It shouldn't take you too long.

The game itself is 18.4 GB, it takes 27 GB to unpack everything. At 5 megabits per second it'll only take you 8.37 hours which isn't bad at all.

Wow that's reassuring. Looks like I'm gonna have my face glued for +/- 10 hours. Nothing new. Thank you all.

In case your wondering you can find this information using google. All I did was googled 18.4 gigabytes / 5 megabits and that gave me a calculator answer, then dived that by 3600 (60 * 60) and that gave me the length of time in hours.