Rank the emperor

RevanKnight

Star Wars has had many great villians: palpatine, vader, thrawn, etc...

So, where would u put the sith emperor?

the worst character to ever exist in star wars unverise

serously the guy was"i was born as evil i killed my parents when i was 3 i conquered a planet when i was 7 and now i plan to kill everyone for no reason at all".

hes a boring evil character exists only as plot device for jedi knight with no character depth.

i rather have malgus as sith emperor.

Edited by undeadsithdread

serously the guy was"i was born as evil i killed my parents when i was 3 i conquered a planet when i was 7 and now i plan to kill everyone for no reason at all".

hes a boring evil character exists only as plot device for jedi knight with no character depth.

Agreed.

Drew Jacked Him Up.

I lost all respect for Drew when he wrote "Revan". And then we get the flashpoint.

But we might not actually see Revan return since Drew left BW.;;

thats not true, because Drew stated several times that Revan didnt actually die, that he left that window open on purpose

thats not true, because Drew stated several times that Revan didnt actually die, that he left that window open on purpose

But he is no longer at BW and he was the one who wrote for Revan. So since he is gone we might not see Revan's return.

Bash me all you want but I love Vitiate's character. He is just so b.a.d.a.s.s, as for me he fulfils the role of evil, creepy and mysterious antagonist very well. I like the way he speaks in the game, his lines sound really awesome. After reading Revan novel and playing through both JK along with SW storylines I can say that BioWare did more than decent job on him (according to me at least).

He is more than that. He is a void! :p

Edited by Deviss

But he is no longer at BW and he was the one who wrote for Revan. So since he is gone we might not see Revan's return.

Life will go on without Revan I am sure , after all he is a very small character in TOR compared to the others but who knows anymore . I think Malgus was killed a little prematurely !

You are aware that from all stuff related to Revan present in the game, Drew K. was responsible ONLY for the Maelstorm Nebula prison flashpoint? All other stuff like the Revanites and the Foundry are not his work - he didn't write any of these (though probably helped a bit with them or rather coordinated with the other writes making sure they don't retcon each others' stuff). So the fact that he left BioWare does not affect probability of Revan reappearing later on the future.

Edited by Deviss

Bash me all you want but I love Vitiate's character. He is just so b.a.d.a.s.s, as for me he fulfils the role of evil, creepy and mysterious antagonist very well. I like the way he speaks in the game, his lines sound really awesome. After reading Revan novel and playing through both JK along with SW storylines I can say that BioWare did more than decent job on him (according to me at least).

He is more than that. He is a void! :p

I think Vitiate is a good character so far , but then I don't sit around all day questioning stories and characters .

Is Vitiate one of my favorite StarWars Characters ? .....................By far no but I do not think we should have to like every Character made by StarWars .

I will put Vitiate with Mara Jade and JarJar Binks in my list , none of them were really anything I cared too much about but was happy they were there..................................ok I lied about JarJar the most powerful sithlord of all time !

You are aware that from all stuff related to Revan present in the game, Drew K. was responsible ONLY for the Maelstorm Nebula prison flashpoint? All other stuff like the Revanites and the Foundry are not his work - he didn't write any of these (though probably helped a bit with them or rather coordinated with the other writes making sure they don't retcon each others' stuff). So the fact that he left BioWare does not affect probabily of Revan reappearing later on the future.

Drew doesn''t own Revan , so I do not think him leaving will be the end of Revan. I think it will be up to LucasArts and Bioware if they wish to continue a story or whatnot on Revan .

I am going to hazard a guess and assume he is under some sort of contract to at the very least contenue the Jedi Knights story.

Drew doesn''t own Revan , so I do not think him leaving will be the end of Revan. I think it will be up to LucasArts and Bioware if they wish to continue a story or whatnot on Revan .

I just imagined in my head that in like few years time they would officially announce the KotOR 3 that would close KotOR trilogy and in some awesome, unexpected and fitting way end Revan's character. Omg, I would literally just die out of having geek stroke.

I am going to hazard a guess and assume he is under some sort of contract to at the very least contenue the Jedi Knights story.

I wouldn't be surprised if the future story itself for most of the characters was already there (for like years to come). Just need to be implemented into the game. ;)

I just imagined in my head that in like few years time they would officially announce the KotOR 3 that would close KotOR trilogy and in some awesome, unexpected and fitting way end Revan's character. Omg, I would literally just die out of having geek stroke.

Problem is, there is no room left in Revan's story before TOR, so unless it took place after he escaped the Foundry...

You are aware that from all stuff related to Revan present in the game, Drew K. was responsible ONLY for the Maelstorm Nebula prison flashpoint? All other stuff like the Revanites and the Foundry are not his work - he didn't write any of these (though probably helped a bit with them or rather coordinated with the other writes making sure they don't retcon each others' stuff). So the fact that he left BioWare does not affect probability of Revan reappearing later on the future.

Except for the fact that he pretty much "wrote" Revan (the character), and just had to feature him in his Bane books when he didn't need to be shown or mentioned even once.

It's safe to say that Revan was Drew's "baby" when it comes to his contributions to Star Wars.

Except for the fact that he pretty much "wrote" Revan (the character), and just had to feature him in his Bane books when he didn't need to be shown or mentioned even once.

It's safe to say that Revan was Drew's "baby" when it comes to his contributions to Star Wars.

Yeah, I never said otherwise. Revan is purely Drew's creation but it doesn't change the fact that even without him, Revan's story can continue.

Except Malgus would just force the Empire into a brutal civil war then die being wiped out by the Republic.

The emperor as a whole hasn't had much revealed about him and the mysteriousness of his plans is pretty enticing. Is he still going to consume all life in the galaxy so no one can ever oppose him? Think the force schooled him with his new voice when they brought in the Jedi Knight.

Honestly I love the whole dark council politics and it would be so stupid if he was like Palpatino where he was shown all over the place.

Vitiate, when revealing the reasons for destroying the galaxy, came across as a wannabe god. Seriously, he was about as pretentious and pompous as you can possibly see in the Star Wars universe. Not to mention he was also probably 'shrooming hard. Ol' boy was definitely NOT grounded in reality. lol

My rating 1-10?

2. Sorry, BioWare. Didn't even hit in the same grid area.

Drew Jacked Him Up.

I lost all respect for Drew when he wrote "Revan". And then we get the flashpoint.

But we might not actually see Revan return since Drew left BW.;;

Am I the only one that's freaking ecstatic that Drew no longer writes for BioWare?

Am I the only one that's freaking ecstatic that Drew no longer writes for BioWare?

No you are not, now just retcon the Revan novel to save Surik from Drew Karpyshyn's Karen Traviss level ignorance and keep Revan the hell out of the rest of SWTOR, and I'll be practically giddy.

No you are not, now just retcon the Revan novel to save Surik from Drew Karpyshyn's Karen Traviss level ignorance and keep Revan the hell out of the rest of SWTOR, and I'll be practically giddy.

That would be the day.

I'm so disappointed with a lot of the Jedi Knight story that its almost depressing. On the flip side, the Sith Warrior story is so freakishly awesome that I can't even begin to describe how amazing it is.

That would be the day.

I'm so disappointed with a lot of the Jedi Knight story that its almost depressing. On the flip side, the Sith Warrior story is so freakishly awesome that I can't even begin to describe how amazing it is.

To each his own, though i'll admit I haven't done the JK story yet am planning to when 1.2 comes. But then again I am easily entertained, so I have a hard time hating anything at all.

To each his own, though i'll admit I haven't done the JK story yet am planning to when 1.2 comes. But then again I am easily entertained, so I have a hard time hating anything at all.

Its not that its bad, but its really not as good as other class stories. To me, Drew never really got that far above the Fan Fiction level of writing. His work always seems like its taking other people's ideas, reworking them so you have to dig a bit to find the original plot point and then adding enough polish on to make it look as good as a used car.

For instance, the Trooper story and the Jedi Knight story have a lot in common as far as basic plot line goes, but Drew changed his just enough in a few key parts to make it different enough to count as a separate story. At least as far as Act I goes, I'm rerolling my Knight once Legacy hits.