C2-N2: Shut him up, or shut him off...

mpen

There were complications, master! Please, don't deactivate me!

I want to deactivate him and remove his speech modules. Droids should be seen but not heard unless they got a message.

Edited by Kotli

There's actually this guy in Anchorhead complaining to a Jawa about a protocol droid he bought with a broken vocabulator. The Jawa actually tells the guy that it's a feature, and I'm hard pressed not to agree with the Jawa and trade C2-N2 for the guy's droid on the spot.

Though I'm a Knight, I see no use for another droid. T7 should be able to handle the ship just fine while me and Kira are away.

C2-N2 flys into the garbage compactor. A voice comes over the com:

"You have precisely 30 minutes to make me a shimmersilk purse out of the provided Bantha's ear."

*Dark Side Points Gained* 150

Affection gained:

Kira +17

T7 +150

Rusk +50

Doc +50

• 1 year later...

I always send my companions out on missions when I'm doing Flashpoints. My first time ever doing the Foundry on my first Agent, my group had just brought Darth Revan down to 8k hp in the Foundry.

"And in the end, as the darkness takes m-I SEEM TO HAVE OUTDONE MYSELF MASTER. I THINK YOU'LL BE QUITE PLEASED."

:(

Lol I seem to remember Chewbacca switching off C3PO when he was dismantled for the same reason :)

They were showing the trilogy last night. I was paying more attention and realized they shut him off several times in those movies because he wouldn't stop talking.

So they did a very good job of making our ship droids just as irritating as C3PO.

I enjoy the continuous positive reinforcement and praise I receive from C2-N2. It makes me feel special.

I believe if everyone was as polite and gracious as that droid the world/universe would be a better place.

And who doesn't enjoy a tidy ship complete with new upholstery and fresh paint? My vessel ALWAYS has that "New Ship" smell thanks to C2-N2.

Omg please invent a mute button for C2-N2. My ship is sorta like a home I have all the conveniences. GTN, mailbox (which of course is at opposite ends of ship so I have to walk past the verbal tin can) It is like having a nagging spouse at home. Soon as I walk in the door. I want to shove him out an airlock.

I enjoy the continuous positive reinforcement and praise I receive from C2-N2. It makes me feel special.

I believe if everyone was as polite and gracious as that droid the world/universe would be a better place.

And who doesn't enjoy a tidy ship complete with new upholstery and fresh paint? My vessel ALWAYS has that "New Ship" smell thanks to C2-N2.

I think if everyone was like him, aliens would destroy our species on principal.

• 3 years later...