only july 21sters in?

atokadlayor

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll be sending out emails all day, and I imagine the numbers that get in as they get in will be around the same.

I personally think that the way they are handling the pre-order system is a little poor. Charging me £5 for the joy of getting into early access, only to end up only getting 2 hours out of it is not good value for money.

I'm with ya, Semp. I pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago too. Gotta find something else to do or we'll drive ourselves crazy with the waiting. Luckily, though, it's finals week for me and I have stuff to do to keep my mind off of the wait. Never thought I'd appreciate studying. :) Edited by HappyNinja

I pre-ordered last week. I only just discovered this game two weeks ago by mistake surfing Youtube.

So what you are saying is that I should get into the game sometime on Dec 19th right around 11:59pm?

Since they added 2 extra days to the EGA I think everyone is getting at least 2-3 days.

whats sucks for me is I preordered the game from gamestop in january when I picked up my DCUO, I didnt look at web site from like june till august cause nothing was going on so didnt go get my key from GS till august 20th even though I pre ordered before pre orders where available...

I wish there was a to know in advance when you were going to get in... this whole system they decided to do sucks for character creation...

Ok 10000 of get in and take whatever names you want, ok another 10000, ok the rest of you just find something that works.....

Yes, and you can also check your Code Redemption on the website. My point remains.

The two who have gotten in and stated they entered their codes on the 22nd have received an e-mail. One of them is at work and can't play right now, while the other is in-game on our designated server.

I personally think that the way they are handling the pre-order system is a little poor. Charging me £5 for the joy of getting into early access, only to end up only getting 2 hours out of it is not good value for money.

The £5 was to reserve your copy of the game, it was said there was no guarantee to beta/early access and at the time there wasn't any info on the early access, just that there would be some.

I think the way they are staggering the logins is a great idea. It lets the servers fill up over time instead of 1 million+ people getting on at the same time. Just be glad they didn't charge you the full price when you pre-ordered only to find you have trouble getting in the first day.

anyone else having the issue where your account says you have access to early access etc in your pre-ordered area, and yet in your main account overview area it says you still need to register a code and subscribe?

I pre-ordered on the 24th of July, and still don't have access.

Yes my code was registered on the 24th of July. I was also a beta tester.

Edited by Darth-Malkaevian

The two who have gotten in and stated they entered their codes on the 22nd have received an e-mail. One of them is at work and can't play right now, while the other is in-game on our designated server.

My bad I misread your post. I thought you said they will be in game as of the second wave, as in predicting when they will be invited.

They'll be sending out emails all day, and I imagine the numbers that get in as they get in will be around the same.

Then cancel it.

My bad I misread your post. I thought you said they will be in game as of the second wave, as in predicting when they will be invited.

Ahh :p Apologies there, should have made that a bit more evident then. The 2nd wave went out about an hour ago according to the #SWTOR twitter feed. Since then, they've gotten their mails. :]