I´m back... for now. With feedback on the "Galactic Starfighter" announcement

Lord_Ravenhurst

Hahahahah.

Why stop there?

We need a whole new expansion dedicated to moisture farming:

Sim Moisture Farm.

Hours and hours of the most epic moisture farm sandbox experience ever included in any game ever. Create and grow your moisture farm! Choose the best location! Choose the best evaporators! But watch out for those sand people! Travel to Mos Eisley to pick up tools and supplies. Watch out for smugglers and imperial troops! All yours for 19.99.

Will subs get a discount?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will subs get a discount?

Yes, and when it becomes free to all subscribers you'll get a free Moisture Tank, and 20 extra plots of land. But only if you bought it in the month before it becomes Free.

Edited by StarMagus

Madden Football is also popular, so why not include a Baron DeathMark Huttball 2013! Select your 8 player team complete with stats and styles, play the games and try to take home the Huttball cup! Bioware why are you killing my dream of running my own Huttball team? :tran_tongue:

I hate huttball but hearing Madden's announcing humor could change all that for me!

First off, I somehow remember you from a long time ago. Welcome back.

Second, the first paragraph made me laugh out loud.

Third, I'm also looking forward to more info, but the update seems like it will be fun to me. Will I be good at, well, that I don't know. I'm usually a pretty bad pilot in video games.

I do not think it was ever Bioware's intention to create a fully-fledged Space area (like this Elite Dangerous you spoke of, never heard of it before). But it should still be an interesting expansion, IMO.

Edited by bionamaster

ROFL! Classic Madden logic!

"You know if you kill all the members of the other team, you tend to win more of those games then you lose."

"If you have players that can score the ball, and have players that can defend against being scored on, you tend to be successful."

"I love to see a fat Jedi Score."

"You know if you kill all the members of the other team, you tend to win more of those games then you lose."

"If you have players that can score the ball, and have players that can defend against being scored on, you tend to be successful."

I think, it think their plan should be to score more points than the other team. That way, they win the game.

I will un-sub if the dancer classes aren't balanced, so will my cousins on POT5.

Nagus can start a petition to see if the players REALLY want SWTOR dance. Then he can post 53 times about it being PvP only.

"BUT you promised we would get a dance sim mode!!! We just don't like it now that we have it!"

"90 % of the game is half mental" - I still use this classic line in real life, it's made me who I am today.

I will un-sub if the dancer classes aren't balanced, so will my cousins on POT5.

Why does Bioware hate Break Dancing, and favor Slam Dancing?!?!?! I'm not going to even go into how under powered "Jazz Hands" are as a move, for 20 energy it should do way more.

Christ. These troll threads are getting so annoying. Not to mention they are all 1/5 at best.

The point is we all have our ideas and suggestions of what the new expansion should be but so do the people at Bioware. I understand that not everyone is happy with what BW has done or will do in the future but I think it's safe to say that many of us have enjoyed the Star Wars experience they have given us during the past ten years. I trust them.

First off, I somehow remember you from a long time ago. Welcome back.

Thank you! At least one kind poster left from the old times.

I'm also looking forward to more info, but the update seems like it will be fun to me. Will I be good at, well, that I don't know. I'm usually a pretty bad pilot in video games.

Sure, I didn´t say it won´t be fun, I had some fun in Star Conflict and World of Tanks too. But the scope of these types of games is limited to quick matches. And content is obviously cheaper to produce.

I do not think it was ever Bioware's intention to create a fully-fledged Space area (like this Elite Dangerous you spoke of, never heard of it before). But it should still be an interesting expansion, IMO.

this is some actual ingame footage of Elite Dangerous

X-Rebirth footage

Star Citizen footage

frankly, I´m way more excited about the holy trinity of upcoming space sims X-Rebirth, Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen to revive the genre. BW is sadly missing another big opportunity.

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

BW is sadly missing another big opportunity.

Sadly missing the big opportunity to make a game in a game that doesn't match up with the game they currently have? They have an MMO, a complete space sim/trading/starfighter game is a game by itself and not what Bioware has with SWTOR.

Nagus can start a petition to see if the players REALLY want SWTOR dance. Then he can post 53 times about it being PvP only.

"BUT you promised we would get a dance sim mode!!! We just don't like it now that we have it!"

Bro... you just made me spill my coffee. :D