OotiniCast

jasoneth

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OotiniCast Episode 134

We cover what made it into Game Update 2.7.1, the developer livestream, and the new Galactic Strongholds trailer about the Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace. In the discussion, we analyse what has been revealed so far in the Forged Alliances story arc, and indulge in some wild speculation about where it's going.

I just finished 134 and didn't realize this was up, a little treat! ;)

Teo, i was recently on a break for a couple of months from SWTOR and during that time didn't listen to the podcast. Could you tell me what happened to the "irish" guy that used to be on the show as often as chill, red and yourself? He was funny and i always remember he had some funky looking toons like the bald marauder and body size 4 trooper /w the bell helm. I did have a look at the main site's forums for any info but couldn't find anything.

P.S great podcast, you guys always make me want to log in while listening...which is usually when i can't :) Thanks for all the hard work!

Edited by Marstrike

OotiniCast Episode 140

In the news we cover what's in Game Update 2.7.2, the mechanics of the Festival of Splendor event coming in Game Update 2.8, and what came out of the Community Cantina in Vancouver. In our discussion we present WZ101, where our guest PvP expert Ayita provides the basics of each warzone for PvP beginners.