View Single Post

Vasdenjas
12.23.2011 , 04:00 AM | #1
Ok, so I am playing a Jedi counsler shadow (not that this will have anything to do with my class) and have not yet finished the game, but as a female am so far disappointed with my flirtable options (of which there have been two so far). I am level 30 am I am hoping beyond hope that I will have a relationship option for a big buff male who is horribly alien looking. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Bioware and Dragon Age is my second favorite game (Zelda will always be my first) but I have noticed that when it comes to female romance options...they are found wanting. The best (by best I mean buff wise) romance option Bioware has produced for females was Jacob Taylor in ME2. Other than him you have the option of aliens! My hope is that Bioware will cater to the female population and give us a big buff guy option...maybe a commando? Big buff sith trying to change his ways? There are lots of possibilities here!

Would be much appreciated

P.S. I still love the storyline though. This MMO is the best I have ever played.