View Single Post

Choylops
04.01.2013 , 05:09 PM | #1
Hey there. I have recently come back to the game after quite the long break and I am currently looking to return to raiding. Before I stopped playing the game in March of last year I was the leader of an Ops guild that got to HM Kephess the week HM Denova went live and my experience ends there. I am a very dedicated raider and I am looking for a group of like minded people to raid with. I am looking for a semi-hardcore, competitive raiding environment with the kind of guild that wants to be tops on the server and beyond. All of my raiding experience, regardless of what MMO it was in, has been in top-tier end game guilds. I don't like to carry people and have my time wasted, and I expect the same in return. I am also not looking for a guild full of nazi that are against having fun and joking around. My main is an Imperial DPS Sorc that is in Black Hole gear at the moment. I am not opposed to going Republic side to raid so long as it is understood I would need time to level a toon. I will be checking this thread regularly so feel free to respond in here or through a PM. You can also find me on Bobloblaw, my sorc, or, Hiroshi. Thanks for your time and I hope to be hearing from someone soon.