View Single Post

Falensawino
03.14.2013 , 03:20 PM | #80
This guy was our JUGGANAUT
He was ANNOYING AND LOUD ALL GAME, WOULDNT STOP TYPING IN CAPS
AND TELLING EVERYONE TO SPACE BAR TO THE POINT where
where our healer quit. She didn't say a word, she just left.
*I assume it was her first time in the flashpoint and she wanted to hear the conversation*
BUT THIS GUY WOULD NOT LET GO. KEPT HARASSING HER TO SPACEBAR

This was a lv10 black talon Group Finder run.
I knew this guy was bad news after he spammed FOUR LINES IN ALL CAPS during the first TWO conversations in Black Talon flashpoint.
1. talking to the Lt. before she heads back to the bridge AND
2. the protocol droid summoned by Moff Kilran, used to communicate with you.

My instinct was to kick him (reason: calm down, take a chill pill.)
I will continue to describe what took place, and you'll see how badly I regretted not kicking him on instinct, back before he had a chance to waste our time and effort.

Surely, enough. When non-strength based loot finally dropped from a boss. He need rolled it.

He had the gall to ask, "why do you want this glove so bad?"
We stopped the fight, to explain him, how looting works. He moved ahead of the group, killed a few mobs, then died. Respawned, came back in time, to participate in the roll dropped by the bonus boss droid we killed. Yep, he need rolled a second +cunning based operative item.

So this guy was holding TWO "Operative's" prefix gear, and we threw a vote kick up, he said this "if you kick me, you're not getting your items."
He wanted to hold the item's hostage, to prevent us from kicking him from the flashpoint.

While we were voicing our rage, he again moved on ahead. This time he survived, was lucky enough and managed to loot a blue +Aim based bounty hunter item from a random (non-boss) enemy, outside of the range of the rest of the group. So he was the only who could loot it.

The other kick vote was still in place, and one of the two other players in the fp were sleeping on the vkick option.
So, the roll timer expired and he now had 3 items not intended for his class, all obtained by need roll.

Worst off, he made his own guild called VoD, made intentionally to impersonate VoiD, a legitimate guild on prophecy of the five.
The most wretched hive of troll and villainy
Refer a Friend Link