View Single Post

Fallenturtle
02.22.2013 , 09:21 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Syberduh View Post
On the PVE side of things, here's a concealment spec ops boss dummy pass I did with the stock, non-augmented level 69 gear you get on the PTS*:

*Fully buffed with rakata skill stim, but the gear alone gets you to 2500 main stat so the stim isn't nearly as big a deal as it used to be.

http://www.torparse.com/a/141067

2100 dps. If I were better about using orb strike and explosive probe on cooldown and keeping corrosive dart up it probably would have been 2150-2200. Not the 2500 that marauders can apparently do, but at least in the same universe. And this is without augments.

Overall energy management is much easier. You can actually afford to screw up without being energy starved for the rest of the fight.
thanks for the parse That was on the operations dummy on the fleet right? I'm asking because some parses are showing marauders with 2760 dps but they are on the warzone dummies. It's hard for me to do a parse on the test server seeing as the lag on the fleet is ridiculous.
Did you see a lot of misses with the 107% accuracy (assuming that you have that companion max) ?
still not within 5% of the rest of the classes that I'm seeing tho.
The Drakenhoff Legacy.
<Assimilation>/<Working as intended>
<Jedi Covenant>
In Domus De Aurum Et Ossuim Resistance is futile.