View Single Post

Zunayson
02.21.2013 , 05:30 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicksDigHarleys View Post
Does the Guardian Slash AOE now hit CC'd targets?

How about removing the threat drop from Focused Defense for Guards in Soresu so it can frickin be used by tanks? Please?!?
Yeah I think that Soresu should remove Focused Defense's threat drop.

Quote: Originally Posted by wadecounty View Post
Are you serious? Just use it after charge, between Unremitting and Stagger they have to burn a cooldown if they don't want to take all 3 hits. It works fine now that way and will still work fine that way with 2.0.

Btw, parsed the new Vigilance... did 2430, I messed up the rotation some and was using the stock 69 gear you get from the vendor without any tweaks (did move it over to my armor so I had some strength augments in). For reference, my friend on his Assault Vanguard, who easily parses over 2k now, was only doing around 2.2-2.3k on bosses in hard mode Hammer Station.

I'm thinking we're going to want the 2 piece Sentinel bonus, as Master Strike still makes up significantly more of our damage than Blade Storm does (22% compared to 14%).

http://www.torparse.com/a/139777/32/0/Overview
Actually, I meant anytime after the first one. I feel that vigi needs to parse the absolute most unconditionally when using master strike since we are a (Trying to say this with a straight face IRL) an immobile caster melee lmao
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box