View Single Post

Lecto
02.20.2013 , 12:55 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Merras View Post
On Red Eclipse I accidentally attacked a group of republics with my sage. I ended sadly

However on this server there was a group of jerks who attacked their own faction members and they couldn't understand the problem.

Sorry Bioware but if you want a FFA event you have to do it some other way. This is now just a big BS. 6 of our guildmembers went to try this event - we had forced to split into 2 groups because of this "no ops"-nonsense. Of course my AOE attack damaged my fellow mates of the other group. Nonsense.

However when a group of republic jerks ganked us for the third time I logged of. Imperial ganking was bad enough one year ago and I'm sick of this same faction ganking.

Sad thing PvP stuff is needed to the Gree event - as I see PvE-only will be not enough to collect the minimal reputation. And this is fail.
^I had this happen...having to split up your guild blows....I wouldn't have a problem with it if I could heal the other group though.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10