View Single Post

goldhtown
02.18.2013 , 05:07 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by GONOTCH View Post
I tried going to the guild website today and it wouldn't let me do anything. I would like to possibly become a member if the guild if you are accepting new members. I am 30 yrs old so maturity is not an issue. I have a power tech 50 as a main and have always run as dps. However if the guild needs a new tank for raids I am more than willing to learn. My characters name is sexy-target. If you have room for me please let me know!
Since I see you've registered on our website, it appears you've managed to figure out whatever problem you had accessing our website (i'm assuming you must have went to the old website perhaps since everything appears to be fine on our end?? FYI to anyone else reading this, website is simply infernalharvest.com). Anyways, yup we're always looking for new capable folks to join our ranks and raid. We are currently still in open recruitment, so anyone can join, and then become a candidate toward becoming a Partner in the guild (our term for full membership).

Feel free to contact me ("Timmothy") in game, i'm on almost every night, or feel free to contact Niccii, Gloom, or Spidera.

Look forward to meeting you

---Timm
INFERNAL HARVEST, Jung Ma server
www.infernalharvest.com
Timmothy "Timm" Marek - Juggernaut Tank
Guild Leader