View Single Post

Saitada
02.09.2013 , 10:34 PM | #34
Yesterday while in the BH I was doing the engineer quest I ran down and didn't see the player that had cleared the mobs as he was behind a stanchion. I nabbed 2 of the objectives before I saw him. I whispered to him in apology for not seeing him and moved to the next room, cleared it and whispered to him that there were available objectives in the room I was in, if he would please come and take what he needed to complete his quest he was welcome to.

That is called being courteous and making sure both players (myself and him) were happy with the results.

If I see people clearing mobs from an objective I will wait until they have cleared the mobs and either taken the objective if they need it, or move on if they don't. If they move on, I take the objective. It simply courtesy. Something far to many players seem to have forgotten.

I try to live by the motto 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Most of the time others reciprocate, the rare times others don't, I apply judicial use of the ignore function.