View Single Post

mitchsts
02.09.2013 , 10:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by LohKey View Post
this issue has been brought up for years to the Devs and on the forums. Evidently they do not have anyone talented enough on the BW staff to make mando armor. Such a shame, you would think in a SW IP MMO Mando would be an option for every BH.. Maybe the next SW game will have it, because I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing anything people actually want here. I wouldn'ty even bank on see anything the Devs promised in the game, Guild ships promised before launch or shortly after, where are they BW? No one knows, but hey! we have some iconic pink light sabers.. Because you know thousands of people requested that.. I love how they just take all these ideas and promise them and listen to the community, than do whatever they want without regard.. Oh and that x-mas speeder covered with lights, $18 USD was a steal! BRAVO, just BRAAA VOOO BW!

Oh and what ever MOD removed this post before, I'm sorry that you disagree with my opinion but big kids use words and don't just delete posts. So lets put our big kid pants on and use our words ok? Atta boy!
im going to have to agree with your post.

you know what we need more of? armor with giant shoulder pads. we don't have enough.
Syrono / Ajunta Pall