View Single Post

KariTalRathe
02.09.2013 , 12:46 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Josh_ View Post
And also a little off topic has anyone else had a healer deciding they fancy getting stuck into the fight and being a have a go hero rather than healing their tank? I have had this 2 or 3 times over the last few days and has to be one of the most annoying things I have had. Wouldn't listen and just stick to healing, wanted to pull my hair out.
Lusidious covered this a couple of posts up but to reiterate, if I am healing in a well-geared group that doesn't need a lot of healing attention, then darn right I will add to the dps or CC to make the fight a little faster. On my Operative, the Shiv attack (melee damage) also triggers my Tactical Advantage which is needed in order to burst heal, regen energy AND increase healing output. So yes, I may be stuck into the fight as long as it is safe to do so as it makes for more efficient healing.

This is not a game where the healers stand back (or sit down a la L2) and throw an odd heal up now and again. If a healer isn't constantly working in one way or another then they are slacking.