View Single Post

zejaie
02.07.2013 , 11:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Protoaloe View Post
Just wondering about companions affection. My companion told me bluntly that he would 'devour' me and that he is kind of sick of me etc, voicing kind of hatred.

His affection to me is like 15 or something, but I have not had him for all that long I am only lvl 11. I lost 30 affection points in one hit when I gave an answer to a 'Lord' that was the only reasonable answer I could give without getting me killed, and my companion did 'not like it' apparently.

Anyway, if a companion does not like you, is he only less effective or can he leave? Can he kill you and leave?

What is more important, keeping my companion happy or making sure that as an Imperial I do ot turn out to be too 'good' for my own good?
I highly doubt that answering a lord wrong will get you killed. Unless you already have the oppertunity to kill them as part of your quest you will be fine. In fact, khem does not like when you kiss up to the Lords on korriban, so I suggest that you do so, especially if you are going darkside. Companions can not kill you, they can't even attack you unless its part if your story questline. Also, there is no chance if them getting mad and leaving. Really the only thing affection ffects is their crafting ability and the companion quests.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!