View Single Post

nattodaisuki
01.27.2013 , 10:26 PM | #3
On my Jedi Gaurdian and Sith Juggernaut (I play both faction) I have...

1) Biochem to use the re-usable Health packs, re-usable Endurance stims and re-usable Adrenals
Since your class can't really heal themselves during fights, having this skill helps alot, plus only Biochems with appropriate skill level can use these re-usable ones.

2) Cybertech to create Armor and Mods for my Moddable Armor ( especially good in crafting the Purple Armor mods, cheaply since you're a Tank class and purple armor mods have the highest Armor class for each level )
Craft Bombs! which you can throw for extra Threat and AoE dps.
After reaching level 50 and when you start doing Hard-modes, Operations and Dailies, you can acquire the schematics for Armor mods and Mods beyond Grade 22 which are high in demand ( make millions selling these )

3) Initially took Diplomacy to gain Light-side or Dark-side points, and upon reaching Light V or Dark V, changed to Underworld Trading to get the Metals (and Rare Metals) needed to craft my Cybertech Armor mods and Mods.
My slightly over-spec Rig, built specifically for Swtor: Core i7 3820 OC'ed @4.6GHz / MSI X79A-GD65 Mobo / Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz 8GB x8 / Four 120GB 6Gb/s SSD in RAID0 / nVidia GTX Titan / Enermax Platimax 1200 watt PSU / 3 Acer HN274Hbmiiid 3D Compatible 27inch monitors. CPU and the GTX Titan are custom water-cooled.