View Single Post

Chris-FireFox's Avatar

01.22.2013 , 05:53 AM | #6
the problem with REing is that every item you RE have a 80% chance of not giving a schematic (hence as the tooltip says only 20% of getting one). this chance is rerollec everytime you Re an item and even if you do a stack of items at once the chance is rerolled for each item in the stack individually.
yea the chances suck but we just have to live with it