View Single Post

SithKoriandr
01.04.2013 , 10:45 AM | #4972
Quote: Originally Posted by Joushigun View Post
I recommend you reread the post given that the person in question said that he wanted them to concentrate on things that "everyone will enjoy".

Given that I do not like FP, WZ or raids, his argument falls apart at that point. You really should read the whole argument, you know.
Quote:
Nice to see Bioware spending a bunch of time for SGR instead a new flashpoint, raid or warzone.

Later you guys who wants SGR (I'm not against), will complain "there's no new content? No new flashpoint? No new raid? whadahell BW?".

I'm in favor of SGR, but 2% of the players will enjoy that.
New flashpoints 98% of the players will enjoy that, 2% just pvp.

See, it's so much time spent for something useless compared to new FP, WZ and raids.

Gays deserve your space in the game, I respect that but the community wants and needs new contents who EVERYBODY will enjoy.
New content falls in line with missions/questing. If you don't enjoy that, yeah, why are you playing the game. In fact, if you don't enjoy pvp/fp/wz/raiding...basically anything that helps you level, outside of RPing, why would you be here?

The problem with the posters line of thinking, I already mentioned in a previous post.